Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,022 Members 53,420 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sudden Restarts every 5 seconds on my Note 2 (n7100)

Tip us?

iulian1989
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Sudden Restarts every 5 seconds on my Note 2 (n7100)

Hello everybody,

I really need your help. A few days ago, i just watched a video, and suddenly my note 2 restarted into a bootloop (MXPlayer). It is rooted and owns the last official stock rom with CWM touch 6.0.4.3 or smth. i took the battery out, plugged it in again - nothing changed. I tried to enter into the download mode, (Vol+Power+home) but as he asked me to press the volume button - no reaction at all! so i werent able to enter into odin mode anymore. (normally it solved such problems for me). I sent it to samsung, they said, that my garantee is void (rooted). i bought myself a USB jig. with his help i were finally able to enter download mode again but - my god - it crashes every 5 seconds so it wont be possible to flash my device. is there any clue (maybe via PC or smth) to force my phone not to restart, or to force to do a full wipe? (including that broken memory or what ever there doesnt work anymore) i would be happy for some advice. thanks in advance! i hope my phone is not fullbricked, because i were able to get into download mode - just that restarts destroy me everything.

iulian1989
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
anybody can help me? i am upset.

verny94
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Maybe stuck power button
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Omega ROM (4.3) v59; Boeffla kernel 5.3; TWRP recovery; Nova launcher Prime; S5 theme; Xposed
Hit a thanks button, when I helped you
Tags
bootloop, brick, n7100, unbrick