Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,150 Members 44,191 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Weird wifi problem with whatsapp

Tip us?

Leteci Radijator
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] Weird wifi problem with whatsapp

I googled this problems for hours, but couldn't find any fix for my weird wifi problem on my N7100

My wifi works fine when im surfing the internet, the problem appear when I want to write a message on whatsapp or facebook messenger. When i open whatsapp, the app wont show me when was the last time that the user who sent me the message was online, and when i write something it will not send the message until 35 seconds, after those 35 seconds whatsapp works normally. The same problem is with facebook messenger. It is like my wifi stops working for those apps and after some time its starts normal working
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-01-17-47-25.png
Views:	14
Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	2827828   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-02-00-33-12.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	2827829  

soleali
Old
Thanks Meter 12
I am having exactly the same problem and it started 3-4 days back. Also my wifi connects and re-connects again and again. Any solution please?

manuel1992
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leteci Radijator View Post
I googled this problems for hours, but couldn't find any fix for my weird wifi problem on my N7100

My wifi works fine when im surfing the internet, the problem appear when I want to write a message on whatsapp or facebook messenger. When i open whatsapp, the app wont show me when was the last time that the user who sent me the message was online, and when i write something it will not send the message until 35 seconds, after those 35 seconds whatsapp works normally. The same problem is with facebook messenger. It is like my wifi stops working for those apps and after some time its starts normal working
go to Background Data and see if you put some apps on restrict

Leteci Radijator
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by manuel1992 View Post
go to Background Data and see if you put some apps on restrict
Nope, there arent any restriction on any app that i have :/