[GUIDE] How to degrade from 4.3 to 4.1.2 easily

30th August 2014, 07:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 174

733 posts
More
Hello guys..
Here em back to guide you how to return back to stock 4.1.2 firmware...

As you all have heard that samsung has implemented knox counter in 4.3 MK4 firmwares and later and if that counter goes 1 you r unable to return to your stock 4.1.2....So here's a simple guide how you can do It safetly.....
(Make sure you have 4.1.2 stock firmware on your sdcard )

1) Download the CM 10 rom which which has a base of 4.1.2 from below link...gapps not necessary in this procedure....

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1968949

2) Now boot to twrp or philz and wipe data cache and dalvik and flash the rom.....After done booting install mobile odin pro from PS or from anywhere else...

3) Now load the 4.1.2 firmware in mobile odin (partitions will be set automatically) and start the firmware flash....
[Dont forget to inject root, supersu and mobile odin ]

4) Now you will be successfully on 4.1.2 firmware but at this time you will loose your IMEI [simcard etc.. will not work...]..But dont worry...as you have mobile odin pro preinstalled...
Load the TWRP .img.tar file in the odin and start to flash....TWRP will be flashed successfully....

5) Now flash your countries selected MODEM in twrp from the below link...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2044937

6) Now reboot your phn and you will be having back your 4.1.2 with imei back and simcard n all working...

7) Just enjoy the smoothness

NOTE:- If you want to downgrade from 4.4 to 1.2 then you cant directly degrade....you will first have to flash 4.3 and then 1.2 ...

2)Flash modem of your country only otherwise sim will not work....

3) MOST IMP:- Dont directly flash 4.1.2 on 4.3....make sure u go to cm10 first otherwise the 1.2 will badly lag and defunction....
(TRIED MY MYSELF)

[ The entire procedure above has been tried by me myself 2 to 3 times so there shldnt be any probs....if its there you can post here ]...

If you like my Guide then Press the THANKS :thumbup::thumbup: button below the post.....
Thankyou guys...have a nyc day...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to F@HIM For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread