Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Good charger for extra battery note 3

OP Zacedward

24th August 2014, 07:01 PM   |  #1  
Zacedward's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 63
 
359 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Hi what's a good charger for my extra regular battery for my note 3 I looked on eBay and there are several any help would greatly be appreciated thanks
Last edited by Zacedward; 24th August 2014 at 07:22 PM.
25th August 2014, 08:02 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacedward

Hi what's a good charger for my extra regular battery for my note 3 I looked on eBay and there are several any help would greatly be appreciated thanks

Hello,
Well, if you are looking wireless charger then recently some wireless chargers arrive online I have seen some on Amazon.
25th August 2014, 02:21 PM   |  #3  
Zacedward's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 63
 
359 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Will it work just for the spare battery without being on the phone thanks
25th August 2014, 08:34 PM   |  #4  
I use an Onite Charger, seen below. After asking the same question as you, a very nice person here on XDA sent me this to test it out and write a review. I can tell you that it works for all the phone's I own and the nice part is that it's auto switching and size adjustable, depending on the battery. It will charge your battery (out of phone) at 600mah and by USB at 1000mAh, which is pretty comparable to most out there, including Zerolemon's own ext. charger. It will also adapt to charge extra large batteries like the ZL 10kmAh and Hyperion, Anker batteries.

Onite Charger on Amazon.com





Good luck.
Last edited by Ed Murray; 25th August 2014 at 08:48 PM. Reason: added link
The Following User Says Thank You to Ed Murray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2014, 12:27 AM   |  #5  
Zacedward's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 63
 
359 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Thanks so much
26th August 2014, 04:39 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 70
 
1,378 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2006
More
Arrow Wait for the Note 4 to be released.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacedward

Will it work just for the spare battery without being on the phone thanks

# How would you know it's charged?
# How would you know when to take it off the charger?

You need to buy something that plugs into the wall that has some sort of light or indicator that tells you when the battery is fully charged. My suggestion, look at DealXtreme or some such site and buy something cheap from them.

The Note 4 is due to be released in about 3 weeks. Hold on and buy something in the firesale that's going to happen once the Note4 is released.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunalmothe

Hello,
Well, if you are looking wireless charger then recently some wireless chargers arrive online I have seen some on Amazon.

To use a wireless charger you have to get the sticker that goes on the stock battery. They sell them in combos. However, just note that finding the sweet spot on the wireless chargers is not always easy. Get one of them that is rectangular rather than round because the device just sits on it rather than fiddling around for the sensor matching up.

Just a suggestion.
The Following User Says Thank You to sanjsrik For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th August 2014, 03:28 AM   |  #7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjsrik

# How would you know it's charged?
# How would you know when to take it off the charger?

You need to buy something that plugs into the wall that has some sort of light or indicator that tells you when the battery is fully charged. My suggestion, look at DealXtreme or some such site and buy something cheap from them.

The Note 4 is due to be released in about 3 weeks. Hold on and buy something in the firesale that's going to happen once the Note4 is released.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------



To use a wireless charger you have to get the sticker that goes on the stock battery. They sell them in combos. However, just note that finding the sweet spot on the wireless chargers is not always easy. Get one of them that is rectangular rather than round because the device just sits on it rather than fiddling around for the sensor matching up.

Just a suggestion.

There are lights that signal when it's charging and fully charged on this charger. This unit also does plug into the wall, AND you can also use a USB cable from it to charge a phone, etc.
...just to clarify.
8th September 2014, 06:55 AM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacedward

Hi what's a good charger for my extra regular battery for my note 3 I looked on eBay and there are several any help would greatly be appreciated thanks

Hello,
You must have got charger along with your Note3, it'll better than any other charger.
8th September 2014, 10:02 AM   |  #9  
dr.m0x's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 750
 
3,280 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
The official Samsung external battery charger.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes