Ebay generic Gold 4200mah battery with NFC

Search This thread
Has anyone tried these batteries before?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-4200mAh-...for-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-3-N9000-/201066103414

I'm not sure how many mah is in the stock battery but 4200mah sounds a like a lot! And it's standard size, not fat.

My phone lasts all day without problems but I want to buy a spare one for traveling, so I don't have to be one of those iphone people at the airport hogging all of the outlets! hahaha ;)

paul_59

Feb 6, 2011
The standard Note 3 battery is rated at 3200mAh so 4200mAh is an extra 1000mAh (+31%) rather a lot to claim for the same dimensions.

I would be very doubtful about any battery the same size that claimed more than +5% to +%10

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: Neo3D

haza12d

Nov 14, 2007
Gotham
Not a bad price if they perform as well as the standard battery. The added charger is a plus!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

isaac970

Dec 15, 2010
Northern Colorado
Has anyone tried these batteries before?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-4200mAh-...for-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-3-N9000-/201066103414

I'm not sure how many mah is in the stock battery but 4200mah sounds a like a lot! And it's standard size, not fat.

My phone lasts all day without problems but I want to buy a spare one for traveling, so I don't have to be one of those iphone people at the airport hogging all of the outlets! hahaha ;)

Looks like the listing is gone, but i got the anker set from amazon and it works great, it's at 3200mah like the stock battery and it last me as long as the stock one and feels about the same quality, it's 29.99 so 10 bucks more but i've always been satisfied with anker products, here is the link anker batteries and amazon will let you return it, good luck :)

Alawishis

Oct 29, 2012
Sherwood Park
I purchased these batteries (the gold ones) back when I had a GS2. They, like these quoted about 30% higher mAh rating than the OEM batteries. My experience was they lasted about the same as the OEM. I think they just fudge the numbers for marketing purposes. The batteries are certainly cheaply made, I had the top terminal plates come loose on two of the ones I owned. When I bought them they did not have NFC support like the OEM battery, but they made no claim for it either. I used them for about 2 or three years with no real issues other than the terminal plates which was fixed with a bit of tape.
If you need a cheap battery to back up your existing batteries I would say they do the job. If you are looking for a higher capacity battery look elsewhere.

d12unk13astard

Aug 5, 2010
Bakersucks
I would only trust stock samsung made batteries and anker 3200mah for slimness, too many fakes and fire hazards with those other posers claiming to be more. ZeroLemon and Mugen are the go to companies for extreme battery life tho they do add extra bulk to the phone, i myself prefer the added weight it gives the note 3 as well as the protection and extended battery life it provides.

Theres also those rechargable battery packs that go for around $25-40

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

sfsilicon

Feb 8, 2010
SF Bay Area
Check out this 2 pack + charger from Lumsing. Good reviews and less than $20 assuming you have prime or can hit the free ship requirement. I bought these + anker and can't tell the difference from stock.

http://www.amazon.com/Replacement-B...qid=1406396292&sr=8-2&keywords=lumsing+note+3

If you can't hit the shipping minimum, then get anker from eBay for $26 with free ship. Sales tax to CA.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts