Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Love Mei EK 2014 Case

OP Ed Murray

6th August 2014, 01:53 AM   |  #1  
Love Mei EK 2014 on Amazon

Has anyone ordered this case yet? It looks amazing. For the price, you really can't go wrong. I own the Zerolemon Case/Ext Battery but I like to have a slim case available as well, for pocket storage. How is the water protection? Is it really all metal? Is your cell reception compromised? Have you dropped it?

If anyone has this case and would care to post pics and comment, I'd be appreciative, as it will be here in 3 days.

Thanks
6th August 2014, 03:54 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

6 posts
Tried it for few days.
IMHO, not worth the purchase. It is slimmer than zero lemon case but much wider.
Cell reception isn't affected that much but "water protection" feature for this case is a joke (sealed by tape and glue).

I'd recommend UAG or Spigen case.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to godzebu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th August 2014, 01:14 PM   |  #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by godzebu

Tried it for few days.
IMHO, not worth the purchase. It is slimmer than zero lemon case but much wider.
Cell reception isn't affected that much but "water protection" feature for this case is a joke (sealed by tape and glue).

I'd recommend UAG or Spigen case.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Free mobile app

After really looking at the product reviews and descriptions, I'd say these are actually knock off's of the Love Mei's...
Glue and tape... good thing I'm not getting it for the waterproofing. I mainly wanted an aluminum body case that looked decent and didn't kill reception. I'll look at those, thanks.

Thanks for your reply.
6th August 2014, 02:23 PM   |  #4  
Flag Georgetown
Thanks Meter: 48

221 posts
More
This case really sucks. I sold to one of my friend since he is so interested. This case is so heavy and your Note 3 will be the size of Tab 7.0. Its non ergonomic to hold. The buttons are not so flexible and like mentioned in previous comments, the ports are covered using tape and glue. Not worth.
6th August 2014, 03:31 PM   |  #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by YRAJ23

This case really sucks. I sold to one of my friend since he is so interested. This case is so heavy and your Note 3 will be the size of Tab 7.0. Its non ergonomic to hold. The buttons are not so flexible and like mentioned in previous comments, the ports are covered using tape and glue. Not worth.

7.0"?!

Do either of you guys have a photo you can post? If that is true, that is too freaking big.
9th August 2014, 11:04 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 51

287 posts
More
Had the case. Caused people who called me to hear there voice echo. Not worth it.
9th August 2014, 05:49 PM   |  #7  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 200

685 posts
Donate to Me
More
I have the last year love mei and weights a ton so i don't recommend it.

send from my N9005 with tapatalk
10th August 2014, 03:53 AM   |  #8  
I received it and promptly sold it to a coworker. It's huge and heavy, unlike the picture. If they would reduce the size and weight of if, it could possibly be the best looking case of all time, hands down.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread