XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Mime USA Out of Business?

Tip us?

nutpn
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Face_Plant View Post
I ordered some replacement screen protectors from Mime USA on 7/30/14 and they still aren't here. I've emailed them twice and posted on their Facebook page but they still won't answer me. They replied to my email on 7/29/14 requesting a discount code for my cracked screen protector and as soon as I sent them my money they dropped off the face of the earth. Is anyone else having trouble contacting them? Did they go out of business?
I just ordered 2 note 3 feather glass screen protectors tuesday with a few red Home Buttons and my tracking shows they are out for delivery today Saturday.
MimeUSA is all I have ever used and I expressed my info that I have bought for all my family of 6 only mimeUSA and she instead of the 40% off she sent me a 65% off coupon code. Mine are out for delivery today. I would get back in contact if I was you and see what the hold up is. They may actually have ran out and isn't saying so. Good Luck. Love the Mime.

US Marines-"NO EASY DAY" Except Yesterday
Semper Fi

Face_Plant
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 188
After one month, 4 emails, and two posts on their Facebook page they finally delivered my screen protectors. The one I'm currently using has been on my phone for about 3 days and already has a chip in it just above the home button.

Never again will I buy their products.

airmaxx23
Old
Thanks Meter 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow4G View Post
When was this again?
My last order was about 3 weeks ago.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutpn View Post
I just ordered 2 note 3 feather glass screen protectors tuesday with a few red Home Buttons and my tracking shows they are out for delivery today Saturday.
MimeUSA is all I have ever used and I expressed my info that I have bought for all my family of 6 only mimeUSA and she instead of the 40% off she sent me a 65% off coupon code. Mine are out for delivery today. I would get back in contact if I was you and see what the hold up is. They may actually have ran out and isn't saying so. Good Luck. Love the Mime.
I had the same thing happen to me but they gave me a code for a free replacement.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face_Plant View Post
After one month, 4 emails, and two posts on their Facebook page they finally delivered my screen protectors. The one I'm currently using has been on my phone for about 3 days and already has a chip in it just above the home button.

Never again will I buy their products.
You must have bad luck or something. I had one protector from them on my Note 3 for 6 months and it was still flawless until I moved it to a replacement device and messed up the adhesive.
*** Please don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button if someone has helped you ***

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine"