Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] [Recommendations] Cheap S Charge Battery Doors?

OP suhaybh

15th November 2014, 02:58 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

33 posts
Hi everyone.

I am look for a note 3 battery door identical to the official S Charge battery door from samsung. I don't really care for the qi charging capability as I use my phone with an audio line-out dock. What I really care about is a back cover that slightly elevates the camera lens when I rest the phone on a flat surface (A picture has been attached for illustration). Official S charge doors are pretty expensive, even off ebay. Are there any cheap doors that are designed like this? Most of the doors I have seen have the camera hump. The only door I have seen that is designed similarly to the S charge door are the metal doors but I don't want to use those because of signal and weight concerns. Any recommendations with links would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance fellow note users!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Galaxy-Note-3-S-Charger-Case-Pic5-566x424.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	3015622  
15th November 2014, 11:32 AM   |  #2  
Morgan Hill, CA
Thanks Meter: 234

507 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaybh

Hi everyone.

I am look for a note 3 battery door identical to the official S Charge battery door from samsung. I don't really care for the qi charging capability as I use my phone with an audio line-out dock. What I really care about is a back cover that slightly elevates the camera lens when I rest the phone on a flat surface (A picture has been attached for illustration). Official S charge doors are pretty expensive, even off ebay. Are there any cheap doors that are designed like this? Most of the doors I have seen have the camera hump. The only door I have seen that is designed similarly to the S charge door are the metal doors but I don't want to use those because of signal and weight concerns. Any recommendations with links would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance fellow note users!

this one is only $18 compared to its normal 40

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and its an offical cover from samsung.
15th November 2014, 11:50 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

33 posts
Thanks man. But I live in Canada, so shipping becomes ridiculous.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery door, s-charge
Previous Thread Next Thread