Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,580 Members 40,931 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Zerolemon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 10000mah

Tip us?

MatroxD
Old
Thanks Meter 94
The thing with battery life is its subjective. I have run most, if not all of the current roms for our device. They all have their plus and minus IMHO and that's nothing against anyone. But with that said, I tend to come back to eclipse a ton. He doesn't update it a lot, but when he does, it's a pretty decent upgrade and update. Then, it's all black, which for me, I like a ton..

But battery life versus jasmine, I'm, I was running the 2.0 and with the patch, it wasn't bad at all. I didn't run the 1.8 he released sheet 2,but your battery life is going to depend on what you do. Not the rom, as that's just the beginning after you install it. But either one works well.

chrootz
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Here bad boy battery life screenshot 😁 💪 👏

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1406059800334.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	2865606

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1406059800334.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	2865606
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1406059816121.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	2865607  
HTC TBolt - Retired
Galaxy SII SkyRocket SGH-I727 - Retired
Kindle Fire - Gave it to brother in law
Nexus 7
Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE SGH-I957
Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wifi GT-7510
Galaxy SIII SCH-I535

Ed Murray
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Ok, I finally received my ZL 10000mAh Battery and ZeroShock Case today.

Amazon Seller - Bastexwireless
69.00 + .69 shipping

Seller does not specify that they use DHL (USPS Contracted) to ship their products. This item took 11 days to reach me, from TX to NY, not a very convenient method to ship, IMHO.

Seller shipped a cheapo screen protector with the case, not the ZeroLemon glass protector. This wasn't stated in the purchase, so I can't really complain.

The Black on Black case looks better in person than in the photos. I have the Orange/Black case for my S3 and I like the Black/Black one better now.

Installation was easy, and the battery fell right into place, unlike my S3 which had to be forced.

I will charge (Wireless Qi) overnight and start a battery benchmark to see how much screen time I can get while I cycle the battery. It should increase each time the battery discharges/charges.

I recommend this battery to any Note3 owner that needs very long battery life, and lots of impact resistance. I also appreciate that my phone actually WEIGHS something now. With no case, my phone was very light and thin, which is awesome in most cases, but in my line of work I'd end up breaking it in weeks.
I do not recommend buying from Bastexwireless only because of the fact they use DHL for shipping. I did contact them after I made the purchase, to see if I could have a different color case included, and was told "no" because it would mess up the warranty. I didn't mind that answer, and now I'm glad they didn't as I like the black/black case. If you do not mind slow, stone-age shipping practices, then this seller is trustworthy enough I suppose.

Benchmarks to follow.
My Devices

SGH I747 S III on Straight Talk, 7,000mah Zerolemon Battery & Shock Case w/ wireless Qi
Carbon KK ROM/Kernel - CWM BL

N900T Note III on Straight Talk, 10,000mah Zerolemon Battery & Shock Case w/ wireless Qi
HyperDrive RLS3.1 - CWM BL

Galaxy Tab 3 8.1" & NEW 10.5" Non-Modded

Acer A210 10.1" Non-Modded

Original Kindle Fire 7" + Kindle Reader