Zerolemon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 10000mah

OP dancapitan7777

15th January 2015, 01:22 AM   |  #291  
Thanks Meter: 605

2,293 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jroyd

Wow. Your battery looks the way I wish my battery did. Perhaps I have an early design. That may be why the Zerolemon customer support doesn't think there's a problem. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Maybe I can get them to swap me a battery. This case has seen a lot of things, and has saved my phone from damage more times than I can count. But I never ran over it with anything!!

That battery was from the original first batch and the picture was taken December 2013. The battery doesn't look much different from that nowadays. I have one from a newer batch from mid 2014 and it looks exactly the same except the install info on the sticker around the battery is different that's all.
15th January 2015, 02:04 AM   |  #292  
Thanks Meter: 7

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbmoyx

That battery was from the original first batch and the picture was taken December 2013. The battery doesn't look much different from that nowadays. I have one from a newer batch from mid 2014 and it looks exactly the same except the install info on the sticker around the battery is different that's all.

So it appears that I may just have a "bad" battery that was put together by a chinese worker that had too much baiju the night before.
15th January 2015, 06:06 AM   |  #293  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
On average use how long does the battery last ?
15th January 2015, 07:36 AM   |  #294  
Thanks Meter: 7

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazecoolman

Depends on what "average" is. The little lady makes it through 1-1/2 days on the OEM battery. She's probably considered a "light" user, basically using the phone to text and get the weather. I'd be a "heavy" user. My screen is on at least 7 hours a day between watching my investments, keeping up on the news, and watching TV/movies in the afternoon. It's also playing music for 1-1/2 additional hours (morning and evening workouts). Lots of texting but not many phone calls. If I forget to plug in, the battery is at 40% the next morning. That's after a year of use. When it was brand new I'd still have 60% left. On weekends I'll be at around 70%.

Figure that the designers spec'd the 3300 mAh OEM battery for an average user lasting a day. The Zerolemon 10k is made up of three of those batteries, so it -should- last the average person three days. Heavy users can expect two days. Light users may stretch it to four.
16th January 2015, 05:39 AM   |  #295  
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
More
S-Pen
Guys,

Im sorry if this question has been raised b4 in this thread posting i could find any info related.

Is there a issue with the using the S-Pen with this case, does the S-Pen register accurate inputs ?

Appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,
16th January 2015, 06:43 AM   |  #296  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 19

91 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by malakalofung

Guys,

Im sorry if this question has been raised b4 in this thread posting i could find any info related.

Is there a issue with the using the S-Pen with this case, does the S-Pen register accurate inputs ?

Thanks,

Can confirm, s pen works just fine, there's a nice little flap that is secured and it's easy to open and get to the pen.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to wotlos For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th January 2015, 04:14 PM   |  #297  
Thanks Meter: 605

2,293 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazecoolman

On average for me 3 days, sometimes 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakalofung

Guys,

Thanks,

No problems with the S Pen.
The Following User Says Thank You to xbmoyx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th February 2015, 03:12 PM   |  #298  
Flag Bucuresti
Thanks Meter: 3

58 posts
More
Thumbs up
per total very good battery and long last lifespan
10th February 2015, 11:24 PM   |  #299  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 42

311 posts
More
Any one know if the know if the note 4 ZL cover fits on the note 3?
24th February 2015, 03:18 PM   |  #300  
Thanks Meter: 3

13 posts
I bought a N9005 about a week ago and my ZL 10,000mAh battery arrived today, the package was bent out of shape and the box the battery comes in was crushed but the battery itself appeared fine

I was getting about 4 hours of gaming on the stock battery and often charging it 2-3 times a day.

I'm a heavy user and everything is turned on 24/7 (mobile hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS etc), hopefully I'll get a full day out and about with it with the ZL battery.

Also the website says it has a gel TPU outer cover, mine is a rough hard but slightly flexible plastic.
Last edited by ezarc; 24th February 2015 at 03:22 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread