FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Zerolemon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 10000mah

14th April 2015, 05:53 PM |#311  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
What constitutes as draining the battery ?! I know this seems fairly obvious but hear me out.

When I first obtained my ZL case, I drained it from 1% to dead in 2 hours and I was impressed if anything despite the annoyance of waiting for it to die. But after charging, it drains somewhat quickly than I thought.

I remember during the initial discharge cycles, the battery depeleted but I switched it on and then it went going for 30 minutes before dying again. After switching it on yet again, it died 10 seconds in and then I put it on charge. Is that a full discharge or is it when it first switches off ?!

I haven't performed a full discharge since the first 5 cycles and I charge when it reaches 1 or 2 %. What should I do as although it last me 3 or 4 days, its with fairly minimal use and I notice a fairly fast drain for a battery of this size

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app
 
 
15th April 2015, 11:10 AM |#312  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
zerolemon make a new case for s5, looks better and slimmer. only 7500mah.
would they make a new one for note 3?
20th April 2015, 01:23 AM |#313  
Greatness83's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag *215* Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 76
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don164

What constitutes as draining the battery ?! I know this seems fairly obvious but hear me out.

When I first obtained my ZL case, I drained it from 1% to dead in 2 hours and I was impressed if anything despite the annoyance of waiting for it to die. But after charging, it drains somewhat quickly than I thought.

I remember during the initial discharge cycles, the battery depeleted but I switched it on and then it went going for 30 minutes before dying again. After switching it on yet again, it died 10 seconds in and then I put it on charge. Is that a full discharge or is it when it first switches off ?!

I haven't performed a full discharge since the first 5 cycles and I charge when it reaches 1 or 2 %. What should I do as although it last me 3 or 4 days, its with fairly minimal use and I notice a fairly fast drain for a battery of this size

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app

I think it just depends on how long you had it. After some time it does wear out but it shouldnt be to drastic as of yet. Mine dies go from 100 to about 91 really quickly bit after that it does take a while to drain out. So i guess that is the normal thing.


I would take a look at some of your settings, screen brightness, etc. Also whatever rom your using check for a good kernel. Use an app like trickster mod and modify some kernel settings and that should help as well.

Greenify also works as well.

Sent from my SM-N900P
20th April 2015, 02:17 AM |#314  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatness83

I think it just depends on how long you had it. After some time it does wear out but it shouldnt be to drastic as of yet. Mine dies go from 100 to about 91 really quickly bit after that it does take a while to drain out. So i guess that is the normal thing.


I would take a look at some of your settings, screen brightness, etc. Also whatever rom your using check for a good kernel. Use an app like trickster mod and modify some kernel settings and that should help as well.

Greenify also works as well.

Sent from my SM-N900P

I get you, I have had my battery for just less than a year now. I have stock ROM & kernel although I'm looking to change both but I would like recommendations. I use greenify and I always keep brightness as low as possible.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app
20th April 2015, 08:38 AM |#315  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
I try it, but very bad
21st April 2015, 01:09 AM |#316  
Greatness83's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag *215* Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 76
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don164

I get you, I have had my battery for just less than a year now. I have stock ROM & kernel although I'm looking to change both but I would like recommendations. I use greenify and I always keep brightness as low as possible.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app



check out Sac's N3-N4 rom and the sleep kernel. Both are great!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Accessories by ThreadRank