FORUMS

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Zerolemon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 10000mah

15th April 2015, 11:10 AM |#311  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
zerolemon make a new case for s5, looks better and slimmer. only 7500mah.
would they make a new one for note 3?

20th April 2015, 01:23 AM |#312  
Flag *215* Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don164

What constitutes as draining the battery ?! I know this seems fairly obvious but hear me out.

When I first obtained my ZL case, I drained it from 1% to dead in 2 hours and I was impressed if anything despite the annoyance of waiting for it to die. But after charging, it drains somewhat quickly than I thought.

I remember during the initial discharge cycles, the battery depeleted but I switched it on and then it went going for 30 minutes before dying again. After switching it on yet again, it died 10 seconds in and then I put it on charge. Is that a full discharge or is it when it first switches off ?!

I haven't performed a full discharge since the first 5 cycles and I charge when it reaches 1 or 2 %. What should I do as although it last me 3 or 4 days, its with fairly minimal use and I notice a fairly fast drain for a battery of this size

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app

I think it just depends on how long you had it. After some time it does wear out but it shouldnt be to drastic as of yet. Mine dies go from 100 to about 91 really quickly bit after that it does take a while to drain out. So i guess that is the normal thing.

I would take a look at some of your settings, screen brightness, etc. Also whatever rom your using check for a good kernel. Use an app like trickster mod and modify some kernel settings and that should help as well.

Greenify also works as well.

Sent from my SM-N900P
20th April 2015, 02:17 AM |#313  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatness83

I think it just depends on how long you had it. After some time it does wear out but it shouldnt be to drastic as of yet. Mine dies go from 100 to about 91 really quickly bit after that it does take a while to drain out. So i guess that is the normal thing.

I would take a look at some of your settings, screen brightness, etc. Also whatever rom your using check for a good kernel. Use an app like trickster mod and modify some kernel settings and that should help as well.

Greenify also works as well.

Sent from my SM-N900P

I get you, I have had my battery for just less than a year now. I have stock ROM & kernel although I'm looking to change both but I would like recommendations. I use greenify and I always keep brightness as low as possible.

20th April 2015, 08:38 AM |#314  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
I try it, but very bad
21st April 2015, 01:09 AM |#315  
Flag *215* Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don164

I get you, I have had my battery for just less than a year now. I have stock ROM & kernel although I'm looking to change both but I would like recommendations. I use greenify and I always keep brightness as low as possible.

check out Sac's N3-N4 rom and the sleep kernel. Both are great!!
2nd May 2015, 11:44 AM |#316  
Thanks Meter: 628

More
Delete
Last edited by xbmoyx; 3rd May 2015 at 10:16 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread