Thanks Meter: 31

By AndrOmega, Senior Member on 18th July 2014, 11:44 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th February 2016, 01:15 AM |#371  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxtaur

I bought myde battery and they're the parent company that makes batteries for zerolemon. Their softshell cases are better but not as protective as the zerolemon zeroshock, but if you ask me the zeroshock cracks on one or two drops and is extremely brittle making their argument null.

I bought two soft shells, one to replace my older one in case it freezes during the harsh winters here in canada. Honestly it's great and fits better in pocket

NB = the zerolemon battery fits snugly with myde's soft shell case

How's your battery doing with the Myde case? Does it sway right and left if you give your phone a little jerk? I have a Myde case, and I find the battery sways upon giving the phone a slight, light jerk..

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vja4Him

That explains why your ZeroLemon battery is not tight. You need to use the ZeroLemon Case, which is fitted perfectly to hold the ZeroLemon battery securely.

Probably. But I remember someone else on this forum also using a Myde case and a zerolemon battery.. Anyways, thanks buddy.. Thanks for all the help..

6th February 2016, 04:44 AM |#372  
Flag winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 93

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreyu

How's your battery doing with the Myde case? Does it sway right and left if you give your phone a little jerk? I have a Myde case, and I find the battery sways upon giving the phone a slight, light jerk..

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

Probably. But I remember someone else on this forum also using a Myde case and a zerolemon battery.. Anyways, thanks buddy.. Thanks for all the help..

Myde case holds up extremely well with both batteries, I'm selling my note 3 though, im nuch more happier with the lg g3 d852 unit I got going and will be moving to a lg g5. Samsungs strategy of no removable batteries is a deal breaker for me. Also not a Fan of AMOLED, the ghosting issue is apparent with Samsung plus overtime the yellowing of displays adds to frustration. Not even Savocas KCAL color temp calibration software(kernel level) is enough to fix this hindrance. I like my displays cold.

NB = For the record KCAL on custom kernels add color and vibrance to super IPS panels, with proper calibration a Super IPS panel can have a really good palette color reproduction. Not as good as sammys but very good nonetheless. I care about a more reliable screen over punchier colors and deep pixelated blacks(pixels shut off)

Don't get me wrong the note 3 a solid phone but it's time is up for me.
It's starting to show it's age
Last edited by foxtaur; 6th February 2016 at 04:50 AM.
6th February 2016, 10:38 AM |#373  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Does somebody know or has try Note 5 battery to Note 3?
6th February 2016, 04:19 PM |#374  

More
You cannot remove the battery in the Note 5. The batteries for the Note 3 and Note 4 are removable, but different.
21st February 2016, 07:09 AM |#375  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Where can I purchase in the uk
21st February 2016, 03:15 PM |#376  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sutty86

Where can I purchase in the uk

http://bfy.tw/4NER
22nd February 2016, 01:39 PM |#377  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, where can i buy this in Vancouver Canada? Thanks
23rd February 2016, 04:56 PM |#378  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatsing

Hi, where can i buy this in Vancouver Canada? Thanks

http://bfy.tw/4PS0
24th February 2016, 11:35 PM |#379  

More
Quote:

You cannot remove the battery in the Note 5. The batteries for the Note 3 and Note 4 are removable, but different.

I mean it: Note 5 ZeroLemon external battery on Note 3. So nobody didn't try this or?
26th February 2016, 12:46 AM |#380  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by QlimaxWarex

I mean it: Note 5 ZeroLemon external battery on Note 3. So nobody didn't try this or?

I don't understand what you are trying to say ..... Do you mean you want to connect a Note 5 external battery to the Note 3 ?

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

I searched around ..... Apparently you will need a different external battery for the Note 3. The Note 5 ZeroLemon external battery is only for the Note 5, because it has to be specially designed for the Note 5, since the Note 5 does not have a removable battery. ZeroLemon is very innovative and provides good quality battery packs, both internal and external.
Last edited by vja4Him; 26th February 2016 at 12:44 AM.
29th February 2016, 06:21 PM |#381  

More
Quote:

I don't understand what you are trying to say ..... Do you mean you want to connect a Note 5 external battery to the Note 3 ?

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

I searched around ..... Apparently you will need a different external battery for the Note 3. The Note 5 ZeroLemon external battery is only for the Note 5, because it has to be specially designed for the Note 5, since the Note 5 does not have a removable battery. ZeroLemon is very innovative and provides good quality battery packs, both internal and external.

Yes, I mean on that - buy Note 5 ZeroLemon battery that goes to Note 5, but instead setting it in Note 5, set it in Note 3

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)