Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,489 Members 45,371 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Dual Sim adapter for Note 3

Tip us?
 
ekerbuddyeker
Old
#1  
ekerbuddyeker's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 192
Posts: 1,706
Join Date: Jul 2007
Default Dual Sim adapter for Note 3

Anyone know of one that works / may work?


Sent from my LG-E980 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to ekerbuddyeker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
arsi123
Old
#2  
arsi123's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 181
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekerbuddyeker View Post
Anyone know of one that works / may work?


Sent from my LG-E980 using xda app-developers app
Buy the Magic Sim dual sim adapter.

Mines in the post - will be with me tomorrow.
Samsung Galaxy Note III.
 
itsjusttim
Old
#3  
itsjusttim's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 175
Posts: 1,809
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SoCal

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsi123 View Post
Buy the Magic Sim dual sim adapter.

Mines in the post - will be with me tomorrow.
Please do a small review on it for us if possible.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
arsi123
Old
#4  
arsi123's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 181
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjusttim View Post
Please do a small review on it for us if possible.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Sure.
Samsung Galaxy Note III.
 
pyaa
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 28
Join Date: Mar 2008
Did you order the one for the s4? Did it work?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
 
ekerbuddyeker
Old
#6  
ekerbuddyeker's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 192
Posts: 1,706
Join Date: Jul 2007
Can you provide a link too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app
 
LostZeit
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsi123 View Post
Sure.
Any word on that review on how well it works with the Note 3?
 
arsi123
Old
#8  
arsi123's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 181
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostZeit View Post
Any word on that review on how well it works with the Note 3?
My advice would be to not purchase it. Firstly, it creates a small bulge at the back which may crack the rear case in the long run. Secondly, for me, I could only switch from one sim to the other using their in built app only once. If I wanted to revert back to the other sim, I'd have to reboot. This reboot reason was the reason I returned the item. At first, I thought I had a faulty unit. But after ordering a replacement, the same issue forced me to refund the entire purchase.
Samsung Galaxy Note III.
The Following User Says Thank You to arsi123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
B34N
Old
#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 15
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Zürich, CH
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsi123 View Post
My advice would be to not purchase it. Firstly, it creates a small bulge at the back which may crack the rear case in the long run. Secondly, for me, I could only switch from one sim to the other using their in built app only once. If I wanted to revert back to the other sim, I'd have to reboot. This reboot reason was the reason I returned the item. At first, I thought I had a faulty unit. But after ordering a replacement, the same issue forced me to refund the entire purchase.
That sucks to hear
Mine is in the post and should be here today or tomorrow...
I let you guys know if I have the same experience.

B34N
 
arsi123
Old
#10  
arsi123's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 181
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by B34N View Post
That sucks to hear
Mine is in the post and should be here today or tomorrow...
I let you guys know if I have the same experience.

B34N
Do let me know! I really wish it was just a case of me being extremely unlucky in that I received two faulty units.
Samsung Galaxy Note III.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes