Originally Posted by oxidation868

Does not detect my 64gb SD card ....

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Check the link 8 posts above yours! 👍
Today, 03:02 AM   |  #1083  
Thanks Meter: 12

101 posts
More
Love this ROM! So happy to have a good AOSP ROM working on the Note...however, I'm having MMS issues. I've tried changing my APN settings, and sometimes it works, but a lot of the time I'm not able to send MMS, and I'm hardly ever able to receive. Any ideas?

Also, another thing that's been happening to me is I'll be in the middle of typing something, and the keyboard will close, and then it won't open again for a good 2 minutes. Then other apps will start to close if they aren't in the foreground, and I have to reboot and wipe my cache/dalvik cache. This happens almost daily, where I have to reboot and wipe. Any fixes for that?
Today, 03:10 AM   |  #1084  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 12,088

5,204 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redjax

Love this ROM! So happy to have a good AOSP ROM working on the Note...however, I'm having MMS issues. I've tried changing my APN settings, and sometimes it works, but a lot of the time I'm not able to send MMS, and I'm hardly ever able to receive. Any ideas?

Also, another thing that's been happening to me is I'll be in the middle of typing something, and the keyboard will close, and then it won't open again for a good 2 minutes. Then other apps will start to close if they aren't in the foreground, and I have to reboot and wipe my cache/dalvik cache. This happens almost daily, where I have to reboot and wipe. Any fixes for that?

What carrier?
Today, 03:11 AM   |  #1085  

101 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmikeramsay

What carrier?

Should have included that, huh? I'm on T-Mobile. N900T
Today, 03:52 PM   |  #1086  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 12,088

5,204 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redjax

Should have included that, huh? I'm on T-Mobile. N900T

Hmmm. Weird you're having this issue. I'm working on something for hltetmo. If it works hltetmo will be on a branch of its own.
Today, 05:05 PM   |  #1087  

101 posts
More
Quote:

Hmmm. Weird you're having this issue. I'm working on something for hltetmo. If it works hltetmo will be on a branch of its own.

It looks like it may be working now that I changed my APN settings to IPv6...I'll report back if that changes.

One other quick question: is there no 4G indicator? It seems like I'm getting 4G speeds, but my signal icon is H+.
Quote:

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread