Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,477 Members 40,560 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Should have the ROM Aroma Installer in the Future?
Yes 82 87.23%
No 5 5.32%
I do not care! 7 7.45%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][N9005][19/Sep][Tweaked Stock MIUI V5 v4.9.19][Performance & Battery] [ONLINE]

Tip us?

saywhatt
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,518

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by g00h View Post
@saywhatt gd will remove it and AROMA Version of my rom is finished but need some tests will include N9005 Stock apps and S5 Stock working apps also MIUI APPS nd kernels
if you need a tester i'm here i used to be on wonitor's but i can't read Chinese hahaha good job on this rom. i am really digging it

bibiner
Old
Thanks Meter 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by g00h View Post
@bibiner
I dont have this Draining issue bro. Its seems that it related to other apps what u have installed extra!
Since you mention it. I did tried to clean install and install nothing on it. Just a fully clean flashed rom. Used it's build in task manager. After sometime, it appear failed to initialize camera and the mm-qcamera-daemon drain started again.
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005
ROM: MIUI V5 By Wonitor!

denicay
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Hi guys,

i just flashed this wonderful ROM, and i have two problems :

1- root isn't enabled by default, i solved it by restarting to philz recovery, enable root, reboot system and then installing supersu from play store.

2- custom reboot menu, even if i apply it form MI tools and reboot the system, i couldn't have it to work. Need your help on this one please. Am i missing something ?
Current devices :

- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 32GB (SM-N9005 intl)
ROM : X Note v18 - Temsek's cm11 rom v131
- iPad Air 32 GB wifi

Previous Devices :

- Google Nexus 7 32GB wifi/3g Tilapia
- Google Nexus 4 16GB
- Samsung Galaxy SII 16GB (GT-I9100 intl)
- iPhone 3GS 16GB

inancatil
Old
(Last edited by inancatil; Yesterday at 02:05 PM.)
Thanks Meter 16
I have 1 problem and 1 question. problem is that I cant use internet some situations. 1 example, I opened browser and go to google and it asked for account. Then I click sign in and nothing happens. 2. example , I couldnt create mıuı account with my phone. İt said no internet. I created with my pc and then log in. Question is can i get symbolls under the characters on keyboard?

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanisleguy1976 View Post
You should be able to reapply root in philz.

Alternatively, flashing this in recovery should restore root for you

download.chainfire.eu/345/SuperSU/
Can you upload this file? Link doesnt work. Thanks!

EDIT: I solved root problem. Found 1 bug: When I choose center clock it doesnt show battery percentage. Please fix this, thanks

Cic3ro
Old
(Last edited by Cic3ro; Yesterday at 02:06 PM.)
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by denicay View Post
Hi guys,

i just flashed this wonderful ROM, and i have two problems :

1- root isn't enabled by default, i solved it by restarting to philz recovery, enable root, reboot system and then installing supersu from play store.

2- custom reboot menu, even if i apply it form MI tools and reboot the system, i couldn't have it to work. Need your help on this one please. Am i missing something ?
1. You need to activate root over the Securiy app -> Permission -> activate "Root permission". i think its best, to in reinstall the whole system now. after installing supersu there are some problems with root and miui.

2. Open WSM Tools -> install the Framework -> active Mi-Tools under Modules to get Mi-Tools working. I think thats it. Mi-Tools is working for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inancatil View Post
Can you upload this file? Link doesnt work. Thanks!
xda-thread or download here
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cic3ro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

g00h
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 260

DONATE TO ME

[emoji6]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to g00h For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Raphi86
Old
(Last edited by Raphi86; Yesterday at 08:41 PM.)
Thanks Meter 50
( OT: First miui6 port for nexus 5 is ready = forum.xda-developers.com/google-nexus-5/development/port-alpha-miui6-4-9-2-t2879083 should help for porting to our note 3?! )
The Following User Says Thank You to Raphi86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mpd81
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphi86 View Post
( OT: First miui6 port for nexus 5 is ready = forum.xda-developers.com/google-nexus-5/development/port-alpha-miui6-4-9-2-t2879083 )
i flashed it earlier, looks fantastic but not quite ready as a daily yet though, if anyone is thinking of flashing it make sure you download and flash the elementalx kernel otherwise it won't boot

http://elementalx.org/devices/nexus-5#downloads

vanisleguy1976
Old
Thanks Meter 256
The settings page for lock screen is in German, any way I can change it to English?

Samsung Galaxy S3 (Rogers Edition)
HTC EVO3D GSM
Acer Iconia A500
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vanisleguy1976 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

g00h
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 260

DONATE TO ME
@vanisleguy1976 srry mate next release will translate it to english also

The Following User Says Thank You to g00h For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
miui, tweaked