FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

View Poll Results: Should have the ROM Aroma Installer in the Future?

Yes

257 Vote(s)
89.24%
No

10 Vote(s)
3.47%
I do not care!

21 Vote(s)
7.29%
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][AROMA][N9005][27/Sep][Tweaked Multilang MIUI V5 v4.9.26][Performance & Battery]

12th December 2014, 05:41 PM |#621  
Flag Vancouver Island
Thanks Meter: 903

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLiNKT

I don't know because im waiting new update very long time and nothing for now g00h nothing update anymore this rom maybe we must flash other MIUI from XDA if we want get updates or flash official MIUI and than we get fresh updates..

Both wonitor's and bhflower's ROMs are updated weekly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle1980

Is this rom still supported? Unfortunately the last update is from September....

12th December 2014, 05:55 PM |#622  
yes guys sorry i have not updated this rom since a while because im busy with my other S5 ported rom and Note 4 stuff let we c if i have time i will do it again
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to g00h For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th December 2014, 04:11 AM |#623  
Flag Vancouver Island

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by g00h

yes guys sorry i have not updated this rom since a while because im busy with my other S5 ported rom and Note 4 stuff let we c if i have time i will do it again

Hey @g00h,

Just read here en.miui.com/thread-67484-1-1.html that 4.12.5 will be the last update, as development has ended for MIUI v5

I think you're out last hope for some cool sh*t to be added to MIUI while we wait for v6

(might be waiting a while, from that post it seems they're only concentrating on Xiaomi devices for now)

19th December 2014, 06:26 AM |#624  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanisleguy1976

Hey @g00h,

Just read here en.miui.com/thread-67484-1-1.html that 4.12.5 will be the last update, as development has ended for MIUI v5

I think you're out last hope for some cool sh*t to be added to MIUI while we wait for v6

(might be waiting a while, from that post it seems they're only concentrating on Xiaomi devices for now)

+1

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

Is this ROM fast?
Because I'm using Bhflower miui ROM and it's blazing fast....
It's as fast C- ROM....

So I'm wondering... What about this ROM?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app
19th December 2014, 09:09 AM |#625  
Flag Velenje
Thanks Meter: 169

More
Yes its fast and beautiful i use it two months ago and be best rom now i testing MIUI from Bhflower and its realy good you must try that rom by g00h and see does is good for you
2nd January 2015, 09:46 AM |#626  
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 107

Donate to Me
More
Guys im planing to install this rom. Does this aroma include the Samsung stock kernel?
2nd January 2015, 06:10 PM |#627  
Flag Vancouver Island

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Ishara

Guys im planing to install this rom. Does this aroma include the Samsung stock kernel?

I'd recommend monitor or bhflowers, simply because they are up to date (v4.12.5). This version was not supported much past the OP's initial release of the aroma version.

If you search through, you can find stock kernel in the threads, but I recommend lean

14th March 2015, 09:09 PM |#628  
Senior Moderator / Mod. Cttee. Retired - The Dark Knight
Flag Watching from the Shadows
Thanks Meter: 13,761

More
Ok Guys after being banned this user mad a new account and requested all of his threads being removed. While we dont remove work completely due to the value of information in the threads these threads are now closed.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy note 3 miui v5, miui, miui rom samsung galaxy note 3, tweaked, tweaked miui
Previous Thread Next Thread