MultiSystem is a powerful tool for locked- and unlocked-bootloader Android devices.
This service is FREE of charge, use it at your own risk, take it or leave it !
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED AS IS AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
MultiSystem is a powerful tool and can perform potentially dangerous and/or destructive operations on your device and data that may affect your life. While it is unlikely to do irreversable damage to your device, it is not impossible, and you should proceed with caution. Loss of data and/or the need to re-flash a full stock (manufacturer-supplied) firmware IMGs (usually requiring a computer) is always a possibility, and is increasingly likely if you do not know what you are doing. It is possible to lose root access when using MultiSystem on locked-bootloader devices running unexpoitable (bu rooted) Android firmware, without careful reading of documentation or following the instructions. Please consult with expert users before performing actions you do not comprehend.
To devs: Please do not use/port MultiSystem to any other device. If you'd like to add support for your device, please contact me!
To users: This thread is only for DEVELOPMENT. If you need a place for general discussions, go to MultiSystem Q&A thread.
- Keeps stock system partition safe/rooted
- Permenant root survival with proper use
- MultiROM support via virtual ROMs
- Unlimited number of virtual ROMs
- Booting options to choose stock, primary, or secondary virtual ROM
- Any of the virtual ROMs can work as a recovery replacement
- Flashing multiple ROMs at the same time without a reboot
- Ability to create/install ROMs on Linux to microSD card
- Great performance & battery life on virtual ROMs
- Recovery solution to install ROMs or Mods
- Easy upgrade to newer versions of Android
- Ability to safely apply OTA updates to virtual system
- Permissive SELinux and other kernel tweaks
- Safe flashing that doesn't trip KNOX flag on Samsung devices
- Wrapper script runs via ADB or a Terminal Emulator on device
- APK to manage all MultiSystem functions with a nice UI and extra options
- Management for the best performance & user experience
- Support for all Android devices with microSD card
- Portability to almost all devices
- Compatibility with all Android versions
- @ChainFire - for SuperSU & FlashFire
- @Hashcode - for Safestrap Recovery
- @[NUT] - for XZDualRecovery
- @Androguide.fr - for APKreator & various libraries/apps
- Jack Palevich - for Terminal Emulator for Android
- @osm0sis - for Android Image Kitchen
- All authors of binaries/libraries, source codes, or tutorials...
Please PM me if I forgot to add proper credits for your work!
- It's fine to just click Thanks! or enjoy my work without saying anything.
- A donation is to show appreciation of the work I have done already.
- A donation is not by any means in expectation of future work.
- A donation doesn't entitle for preferred/private support/requests.
- A donation is meant as a gift - always appreciated, never required.
Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (N910V), Note 3 (N900V) & LG G3 (VS985)
Hit thanks, follow thread & add 5-star rating/review... Donations are always appreciated!
MultiSystem, Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Source Code: https://github.com/hsbadr/MultiSystem
Current Stable Version: 1.3.1
Stable Release Date: 2015-05-09
Current Beta Version: 1.1.1
Beta Release Date: 2015-05-02
Last Updated 2015-05-10