[Kernel][23-12-2014]halaszk-UNIVERSAL5420

Search This thread

halaszk88

Account currently disabled
Oct 20, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
Yes, it's true :/
But I think I will finished lollipop source code merging about next two days and I should have 1-2 tester for kernel testing, because I have not N900 device at the moment, my girlfriend is out of home a few weeks :/ Send me pm if you should test me new kernel :)
Dear.! Friend why don't you do some research like other users do and Answers to ur all question is on n900 fourm on Xda .

Thank you

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Yes.! As @halaszk busy with new devise n910c .And there are other options for custom kernel like Pekaka and other E.t.c

SAINI99

Oct 13, 2009
Guys!

I finished merging lollipop sorce code. I send it to two testers.
One question:
Who is making last_kmsg.log under recovery adb shell and send it to me with new kernel?
The kernel is not booting at the moment, and I have not this device at the moment and I need yours help to fixed booting error!

Its for cm12 too or tw only ?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk 2

folusmile

Nov 4, 2010
Dear.! Friend why don't you do some research like other users do and Answers to ur all question is on n900 fourm on Xda .

Thank you

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Yes.! As @halaszk busy with new devise n910c .And there are other options for custom kernel like Pekaka and other E.t.c
@djmax81,My greatest Dev..I sent u PM u didn't reply..what is happening to our thread not happy at this. Pls what are u doing abt it

Reactions: Immortal Nerd

Top Liked Posts