Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][Official] MIUI Rom v5 KitKat 4.4.2 Fast & Battery Friendly [OpenBeta]

OP sawgent

15th December 2014, 07:51 PM   |  #1021  
Thanks Meter: 20

67 posts
One more bug that i have come across is in the contacts..
When i search for a contact in the contacts app then it does hang up so badly!!!!

---------- Post added 16th December 2014 at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was 15th December 2014 at 11:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by toanlaptop

@girishmukkattu
Did you add multilang pack in to rom? Last time i've try add mulilang and have same bug.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

You are same me before. Try many solution but still fail. And last time. I update to lastest firmware in samfirmware (choose update baseband in odin also) after my note booting complete. I'm flash philztouch recovery and using this to flash rom and then try my suggestion: done. Everything work well ) maybe i'm a lucky man ha )

Ohh!!
Pls sent me link to download firmware and baseband.
May be i get lucky u like :P
16th December 2014, 09:36 AM   |  #1022  
Flag Hạ Long
Thanks Meter: 3

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitsahu111

One more bug that i have come across is in the contacts..
When i search for a contact in the contacts app then it does hang up so badly!!!!

---------- Post added 16th December 2014 at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was 15th December 2014 at 11:56 PM ----------

Ohh!!
Pls sent me link to download firmware and baseband.
May be i get lucky u like :P

Link from Samfirmware.com : http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/d...LBENI1_XXV.zip
16th December 2014, 10:36 AM   |  #1023  

67 posts
Quote:

Link from Samfirmware.com : http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/d...LBENI1_XXV.zip

It is vietnamies version and i m in india so wouldnt that take away my imei number?
16th December 2014, 10:51 AM   |  #1024  
Flag Hạ Long

19 posts
Quote:

It is vietnamies version and i m in india so wouldnt that take away my imei number?

It not but you should backup your imei fisrt and copy all your data in internal storage to computer (included your imei) because when you flash stock rom it will wipe all your data. Do full wipe your rom before flash miui rom zip.
One more thing you can using backup feature in curent rom to backup and restore data, app and etc.. After you flash new rom. Cheers.
16th December 2014, 09:25 PM   |  #1025  

67 posts
Quote:

It not but you should backup your imei fisrt and copy all your data in internal storage to computer (included your imei) because when you flash stock rom it will wipe all your data. Do full wipe your rom before flash miui rom zip.
One more thing you can using backup feature in curent rom to backup and restore data, app and etc.. After you flash new rom. Cheers.

Hey! Thanks you so much bhai!
Bhai i installed everything via google installer downloaded from mi market and everything is so fine. No bug with any google apps updates.
thank you much for your advices.

One more thing tha i installed suemax kernel(miui) after that and saw a noticeable difference in performance of my note. but unfortunately lost root acces!

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
17th December 2014, 07:32 AM   |  #1026  
Flag Hạ Long

19 posts
Quote:

Hey! Thanks you so much bhai!
Bhai i installed everything via google installer downloaded from mi market and everything is so fine. No bug with any google apps updates.
thank you much for your advices.

One more thing tha i installed suemax kernel(miui) after that and saw a noticeable difference in performance of my note. but unfortunately lost root acces!

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

That easy. Just download Super Su from here: http://download.chainfire.eu/supersu and flash it via Recovery.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread