Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[rom] miui v5 for n9000

OP spikesfire

11th July 2014, 09:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Finally...

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=vie...e%3D1&mobile=2
The Following User Says Thank You to spikesfire For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th July 2014, 10:12 PM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Everything works ?
11th July 2014, 10:22 PM   |  #3  
dreamnej's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag istanbul
Thanks Meter: 112
 
254 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Ooopppss . Thanks

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ## Dr.Ketan Rom V8.0 ##
11th July 2014, 10:24 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 269
 
1,112 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
Still has some bugs .

I am Beta testing it with several Beta Tester and @sawgent (Beta Team Leader)

But we are getting closer

But be aware that it may wipe your recovery after flash . You will need to flash your recovery again thru Odin (Don't worry it's safe )
Last edited by ForceField; 11th July 2014 at 10:38 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ForceField For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th July 2014, 10:46 PM   |  #5  
Er. Aditya's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag BraveFort
Thanks Meter: 467
 
870 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceField

Still has some bugs .

I am Beta testing it with several Beta Tester and @sawgent (Beta Team Leader)

But we are getting closer

But be aware that it may wipe your recovery after flash . You will need to flash your recovery again thru Odin (Don't worry it's safe )

Can you share the bugs buddy and thanks for the rom
And also download link on this page dsnt works
Last edited by Er. Aditya; 11th July 2014 at 10:54 PM.
11th July 2014, 11:16 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 269
 
1,112 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Er. Aditya

Can you share the bugs buddy and thanks for the rom
And also download link on this page dsnt works

Don't Thank me , Thank MIUI Team

Strange for the links , I logged out and was still able to download.

Most of the bugs has been fixed and the one left are just small bugs that appear on some devices and some not.
(Like FCs on screenshots,Browser that appeared with me but not on other devices)
So I can't be specific , I am currently downloading the full ROM to try it on a clean start .
The Following User Says Thank You to ForceField For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th July 2014, 11:22 PM   |  #7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceField

Don't Thank me , Thank MIUI Team

Strange for the links , I logged out and was still able to download.

Most of the bugs has been fixed and the one left are just small bugs that appear on some devices and some not.
(Like FCs on screenshots,Browser that appeared with me but not on other devices)
So I can't be specific , I am currently downloading the full ROM to try it on a clean start .

i have downloaded and flashed the rom. its working smoothly. as of now only the browser force closed. and is there any way i could get playstore market in miui?

edit - i found the link
http://pakdroid.com/2013/08/11/how-t...xiaomi-phones/
Last edited by gupta_arth; 11th July 2014 at 11:25 PM. Reason: i found the solution
The Following User Says Thank You to gupta_arth For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th July 2014, 11:57 PM   |  #8  
malybru's Avatar
Forum Moderator
London
Thanks Meter: 12,229
 
15,074 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2006
Donate to Me
More
Mod Edit

@spikesfire

Please provide some information ,screenshots,what is working/not working , and a proper direct download link for the first post.

Users expect this , so if you are going to maintain this , you must provide these.

Look at other developments to see how other devs have laid out their first posts.

Thank you

malybru
Forum Moderator
The Following User Says Thank You to malybru For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th July 2014, 12:00 AM   |  #9  
ebusuhejbi's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
How to dowloand the link not working..
12th July 2014, 12:10 AM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 269
 
1,112 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gupta_arth

i have downloaded and flashed the rom. its working smoothly. as of now only the browser force closed. and is there any way i could get playstore market in miui?

edit - i found the link
http://pakdroid.com/2013/08/11/how-t...xiaomi-phones/

For Play store it's easy :

1 - When you create/enter MIUI account choose to do not sync anything

2 - Go to The MIUI Market and make a search for 'Google installer' : from the returned search , Choose the installer by 'Eric Xiang'
You can recognize it as a Red Icon With a big 'G' and a small Android

3 - Install the package about 16 mb and launch it : You can now install all the Missing google Services like :
Contact Sync
Email Sync
Accounts Google (And Sync also)
and of course Playstore

Don't worry,it will guide you

4 - Then go to the account section and you will notice the new google account entry
Just Login and sync whatever you want. :

Your contact list will be populated from your Gmail account
Last edited by ForceField; 12th July 2014 at 12:13 AM.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ForceField For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes