I would like to verified here...
1. I downgraded my firmware to nd3 before that I have upgraded my hp to nf4 (malaysia firmware)
2. I able to downgrade using original firmware from sammobile anf my hp but no modem seemed to be installed.. in the instalation.
3. I rooted it successfully with towel root and installed mobile odin and flash with the mod firmware in the first page of the thread.
(the installation of nd3 is very unstable sometimes it need to be restart several times after Flashing the mod firmware everything is smooth as the original nf4 instalation I had before. The modem is not installed correctly though as my phone cannot detect any local gsm carrier.)
4. I flash the modem with(which is CP-modem-XXNF2.tar) using odin.
5. my Knox counter is intact 0x0. The phone is able to detect my sim card local carrier..
6. Sorry for my broken english.