FORUMS

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

Xposed Framework Updated to v65

Xposed Framework is an extremely popular modification platform for Android, so much so that we included … more

Help to buy a new Note 3

45 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By timecop79, Member on 18th August 2014, 03:54 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi
I've juste find a new I9005 with this notification on the box "4G lte ready", what mean the word "ready", need help
Thanks

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9300 avec Tapatalk
 
 
19th August 2014, 04:05 AM |#2  
xinfinityoO's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wellington
Thanks Meter: 531
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timecop79

Hi
I've juste find a new I9005 with this notification on the box "4G lte ready", what mean the word "ready", need help
Thanks

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9300 avec Tapatalk

supports 4g/lte network
19th August 2014, 11:54 AM |#3  
thahim's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 161
 
More
I think we can enable 4g lte on every note 3 isnt it?

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
19th August 2014, 12:12 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 128
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thahim

I think we can enable 4g lte on every note 3 isnt it?

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005

Iirc the Exynos version doesn't have lte?
19th August 2014, 12:24 PM |#5  
thahim's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 161
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammath

Iirc the Exynos version doesn't have lte?

I did that using ES file explorer when I was on 4.3.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
19th August 2014, 09:42 PM |#6  
chong67's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 93
 
More
Note 4 coming in 2 weeks. Return this one.
20th August 2014, 12:20 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chong67

Note 4 coming in 2 weeks. Return this one.

Yep it's pointless purchasing a Note 3 as Note 4 is just round the corner
20th August 2014, 01:10 AM |#8  
xinfinityoO's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wellington
Thanks Meter: 531
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by N1NJATH3ORY

Yep it's pointless purchasing a Note 3 as Note 4 is just round the corner

pointless ??

unless he is rich ...

note 3 is still a very good phone and prices has dropped..unless u have cash for note 4 then wait for it
The Following User Says Thank You to xinfinityoO For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2014, 01:19 AM |#9  
chong67's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 93
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xinfinityoO

pointless ??

unless he is rich ...

note 3 is still a very good phone and prices has dropped..unless u have cash for note 4 then wait for it

About $200 more from the Note 3. Come this far, might as well go all the way.
20th August 2014, 01:44 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xinfinityoO

pointless ??

unless he is rich ...


note 3 is still a very good phone and prices has dropped..unless u have cash for note 4 then wait for it


Yep in my eye's it's pointless the future is fast becoming qhd full hd is so last year

Quote:
Originally Posted by chong67

About $200 more from the Note 3. Come this far, might as well go all the way.




Note 3 are still fetching good money brand new sealed £400 note 4 will most likely be £530 on launch it's well worth waiting a few weeks for
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes