[POLL] Stock with Xposed vs custom ROM

Stock with Xposed vs. custom ROM

• Total voters
Search This thread

victorbrca

Jul 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
victormendonca.com
I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules. I was just wondering what everyone else prefers on their Note 3... Stock ROM with Xposed, or a custom ROM?

I have been using Slimkat on my Note 3 since I bought it. This week I might try out the stock ROM with Xposed to compare.

Reactions: hammafm82

RandyBoyz92

Jul 22, 2012
Stockholm
I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules. I was just wondering what everyone else prefers on their Note 3... Stock ROM with Xposed, or a custom ROM?

I have been using Slimkat on my Note 3 since I bought it. This week I might try out the stock ROM with Xposed to compare.

I prefer Stock ROM with Xposed.
I understand why others love custom ROM but I don't need it

Reactions: hammafm82

lvnatic

Dec 5, 2010
Iasi
Same here, mostly running alexandr's ROM with lean kernel. Works wonders. But I can't understand why people buy this phone and flash aosp roms that turn the spen into a simple stick.

3azmeo

Aug 7, 2014
Alqurain
www.3azmeo.com
one of android best features to me ... is having a custom rom
but lately they all feel like stock with exposed enabled .... im still searching for a good rom to use everyday

rooted X-Note 3 knox 0X0

sirobelec

Feb 20, 2014
Tested lots of ROMs, if not all, that are available for the Nope 3. AOSP, TW based...

Best look, performance & speed - AOSP cannot be beaten here. And even if some FCs happened until I setup an AOSP, after that there's no hiccups, even on nightlies. Fire up ART runtime, and the speed gets to disgusting levels, but it's like a car, the faster you go, the more likely the crash. :D :D :D

Pure stock TW is ugly as hell, but coming from Samsung themselves, it's stable and everything works. And there ARE people who use the S-Pen every day. o.o
Also, it's probably the fact that I can't properly set up the kernel on AOSP, because the ugly slow TW gets me more battery life than AOSP. And I go tinkering with the kernel, and USB stops working, FCs, and other s**t. :/ I need to learn more on the topic, probably...

Currently, using Audax ROM with stock kernel.

q8peace

Apr 13, 2014
i vote for custom rom

when i am in stock note 3 the ported s5 apps doesnt work thats why i chose s5 ported roms as the note 3 dont get s5 apps or even the s5 uI samsung fault they dont care about there fans new phone produce throw your phone away cause you well get worse update - as i know 4.3 was better than 4.4.2 / 1-call record working without root - 2- camera performance better - 3- white keyboard - 4-not draining battery fast and ... a lot of things i may forget it dont forget the last update which introduce knox 2.0 which make towel-root useless - so tell me reasons not be in custom rom or you just stock with useless phone / i just losing faith with samsung update cause i know every update are getting even worse

Stock better than custom

Thank you for the subject.
Personally, I prefer Stock because it's official and custom rom does not give you a big advantage over the original with Xposed,except with the custom I can not activate screen mirroring. :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I prefer Stock ROM with Xposed.
    I understand why others love custom ROM but I don't need it