View Poll Results: Which Note 4 Version will you buy ?
64bit Exynos 5433 Note4 34 77.27%
32bit Snapdragon 805 Note4 10 22.73%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Wink The Note4 will moves to 64bit

OP Rawand Kurdy

20th August 2014, 01:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag As Sulaymanyeah
Thanks Meter: 19

63 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey Guys .

Samsung this time is gonna make its own Exynos version the beast ,
As its benchmark says that the international version will have the Exynos 5433 which have a 64bit cpu and a much better mali GPU
But sadly it will come with android 4.4.4 which dosnt support 64bit yet so we wont see that great improvent in the move to 64bit
Untill the good news that android L is coming this fall with 64bit support and art runtime that will make a huge difference interm of perfornance and gaming of course and dont forget That its an Octa core with all core running at the same time so i think its a future proof [period till the snapdragon 810 comes out that i think will be nearly the same except ddr4 ram ]

What i wanted to say is i think its the first time that i am going to buy a Exynos samsung since the galaxy s3 and the good exynos versions dosnt have knox [or its restable ]

And i want to ask will you buy the Exynos 5433 note4 version or the snapdragon 805 note4 ?

And here is the proof .

galaxy note 4 bench

----
Soruce:GSMArena
Last edited by Rawand Kurdy; 21st August 2014 at 10:17 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rawand Kurdy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2014, 01:40 PM   |  #2  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 38

119 posts
More
There should be option for I'm not going to buy note4
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to muhtesem insan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2014, 02:33 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag As Sulaymanyeah

63 posts
Donate to Me
More
Guys tell us why will you be one of these ? And if you are not going to buy any of them , share the reasons with us in the comments and thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by muhtesem insan

There should be option for I'm not going to buy note4

This about which one will you buy if you going to buy it and if you dont want to buy it just tell us the reasons in fhe comments
20th August 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 120

444 posts
More
No more samsung, no more HTC. For the simple fact of their security flags and various policies affecting warranty if security flag is tripped. Intimidation tactics so you have to put up with bloatware not that I give a damn about flags being tripped it's their business practice that I will not support in any way.
My next phone will be oneplus one, if it's anything like their first one the hardware will be much better for around 1/2 the price.

Sent from my U30GT 2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th August 2014, 08:22 PM   |  #5  
Flag Iasi
Thanks Meter: 107

1,315 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxilick

No more samsung, no more HTC. For the simple fact of their security flags and various policies affecting warranty if security flag is tripped. Intimidation tactics so you have to put up with bloatware not that I give a damn about flags being tripped it's their business practice that I will not support in any way.
My next phone will be oneplus one, if it's anything like their first one the hardware will be much better for around 1/2 the price.

+1 and cyanogenmod
20th August 2014, 09:48 PM   |  #6  
Douglas
Thanks Meter: 3

82 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxilick

+1

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app
20th August 2014, 10:23 PM   |  #7  
OP Member
Flag As Sulaymanyeah

63 posts
Donate to Me
More
I really dont care about warranty because there is nothing like it in my country and there is no contracts with phones
So i pay the full price like 700$ for a phone and if its stops working for no reason i have to throw it to the trash .
Luckily in Europe and The US things is difference
21st August 2014, 12:36 AM   |  #8  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 395

473 posts
More
I have used S1,S2,S3,S4 19505,Note1,2, and Note3 N9005 (snapdragon)

i agree with the user who said above , my next phone most probably would be OneplusOne, i tripped knox in the first hour of its purchase to root the device.Thats why i bought without warranty. As conditions in my country for warranty are only software related. i have been using custom roms from day1 starting from S1

i think its time to move on, but will keep Note3 for a bit longer ,maybe another 3 months, as i just got a gear2.
21st August 2014, 12:46 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 57

354 posts
S2, S3, S5, Note 3 and Note 4 will be

Been on OnePlus community 2 months of nothing.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app
21st August 2014, 08:37 AM   |  #10  
Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,032

1,332 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawand Kurdy

if you dont want to buy it just tell us the reasons

2 Major reasons, a million minor

1 is cost. The frequent upgrade cycle is killing the budget, coming into my final year of uni means money is disappearing fast
2 is need. I feel no need to update, I am extremely happy with my note3 and m8 at present and upgrading for what essentially is appearing to be a minor upgrade to 64bit with an OS which is barely optimised for 32bit seems pointless.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
note4.exynos5433
Previous Thread Next Thread