Ask a question

No registration required

Verizon Note 3 help

OP cougar214

4th September 2014, 01:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33

211 posts
So I'm looking into buying a Verizon note 3 and I'm seeing some info on MMS not working if using the AT&T straight talk sim card with it. As far as I know this phone is unlocked at the factory. I am seeing info all over the place but I can't seem to find, for some reason, the info that directly applies to me I:E Verizon note 3 on AT&T straight talk sim card with everything working properly. Can someone please direct me to the info I need? Thanks.
4th September 2014, 04:35 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 42

118 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar214

So I'm looking into buying a Verizon note 3 and I'm seeing some info on MMS not working if using the AT&T straight talk sim card with it. As far as I know this phone is unlocked at the factory. I am seeing info all over the place but I can't seem to find, for some reason, the info that directly applies to me I:E Verizon note 3 on AT&T straight talk sim card with everything working properly. Can someone please direct me to the info I need? Thanks.

Head over here-- http://forum.xda-developers.com/verizon-galaxy-note-3 --quickly, before some mod blasts your thread into oblivion.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread