Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,429 Members 54,843 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Best Note 3 stock rom

Tip us?

rehmankhan101
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Thumbs up [Q] Best Note 3 stock rom

Hi everyone

bought galaxy note 3 like a week ago, looking for a best stock rom rooted rom, fast stable, bloatware deleted can anyone suggest thank you i have international galaxy note 3 SM N9005

hammafm82
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Wink OTA Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehmankhan101 View Post
Hi everyone

bought galaxy note 3 like a week ago, looking for a best stock rom rooted rom, fast stable, bloatware deleted can anyone suggest thank you i have international galaxy note 3 SM N9005
Try to upsate to official 4.4.2

Someguyfromhell
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1988

DONATE TO ME
Asking for best ROM is not allowed on xda-developers. There is simply no best ROM. It's like walking into a bar and asking which drink is the best. You can't get your answer because every person around has a personal taste and looking for something different.

Developers have worked very hard to make them perfect, however every ROM has it's own pros and cons. You have to find the ROM, which suits your needs and wishes. Telling that one is better than another is also quite disrespectful towards the developer(s).
The Following User Says Thank You to Someguyfromhell For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ronnie498
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2118
Mod Edit

"Best" or "Recommend" ROM / Kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
Please test these things for yourself. That is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion, and then,
you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.

Thread Closed

ronnie498
Forum Moderator
The Following User Says Thank You to ronnie498 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe