[Q] Boot Animation Not Working

26th July 2014, 10:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

38 posts
Forgive me guys but search isn't working...keeps telling me to contact an Admin lol anyway I scrolled through about 10 pages without seeing anything on boot Anim so i hope Im asking in the right spot for some help but anyway i have a note 3 running the latest Crash Rom, I wanted to change my Boot animation so I downloaded the 3 QMG files I needed ( Its the big Multi Marvel 1) not i redo all the permissions to 644 and reboot, My Shut Down Anim changes but the start up one won't...i been trying for 2 days to no avail no Anim I use works...Its painful Please help lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Prankzter For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th July 2014, 05:53 PM   |  #2  
Flag Toronto, ON (Hong Kong S.A.R.)
Thanks Meter: 1,149

1,795 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prankzter

Forgive me guys but search isn't working...keeps telling me to contact an Admin lol anyway I scrolled through about 10 pages without seeing anything on boot Anim so i hope Im asking in the right spot for some help but anyway i have a note 3 running the latest Crash Rom, I wanted to change my Boot animation so I downloaded the 3 QMG files I needed ( Its the big Multi Marvel 1) not i redo all the permissions to 644 and reboot, My Shut Down Anim changes but the start up one won't...i been trying for 2 days to no avail no Anim I use works...Its painful Please help lol

Which 3 QMG files did you add in. Tell us more...the file names?
27th July 2014, 11:56 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

38 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholaschum

Which 3 QMG files did you add in. Tell us more...the file names?

They Have come from the Marvel Avengers Sequence rar file and are bootsamsung.qmg, bootsamsungloop.qmg and shutdown.qmg
like I said the Shutdown works but i'll be stuffed if I can get the start up to change
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread