[Q] Camera apk post-root

OP StevieRamone

16th July 2014, 03:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Folks,

I joined forums to ask this specific question - never had to join before coz I always found what I was lookin for

I have a Samsung Note 3 and would love to root it, because, oh my gosh that bloatware doesn't half get under my skin - it respawns more often than a Thalidomide playing Quake.

There is only one thing putting me off - the camera software - I can't find a specific Note 3 Camera apk and hey, I had a Nexus 4 - great hardware specs, poor delivery on the software side IMHO. But I love the Samsung software for the camera and it was a major reason why I bought the phone.

Is there any way to maintain the quality of the camera after rooting? Anyone used anything that stands up as well as the Samsung software?

Whilst I like the software overall, a huge boost is the 60 fps Smooth motion setting on the video - really like to keep something along those lines.

Thanks in advance,

Steve
16th July 2014, 04:05 AM   |  #2  
Flag Bakersfield, California
Thanks Meter: 2,721

4,829 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieRamone

Folks,

I joined forums to ask this specific question - never had to join before coz I always found what I was lookin for

I have a Samsung Note 3 and would love to root it, because, oh my gosh that bloatware doesn't half get under my skin - it respawns more often than a Thalidomide playing Quake.

There is only one thing putting me off - the camera software - I can't find a specific Note 3 Camera apk and hey, I had a Nexus 4 - great hardware specs, poor delivery on the software side IMHO. But I love the Samsung software for the camera and it was a major reason why I bought the phone.

Is there any way to maintain the quality of the camera after rooting? Anyone used anything that stands up as well as the Samsung software?

Whilst I like the software overall, a huge boost is the 60 fps Smooth motion setting on the video - really like to keep something along those lines.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Rooting the phone has no effect on the quality of the camera/camcorder
or it's options, features and specs.

If you stick with Samsung Touchwiz Note 3 based custom roms here in
this forum you will not see or find any degradation in the camera at all.

Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to Misterjunky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th July 2014, 04:12 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thumbs up
Fantastic - thank you Misterjunkyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterjunky

Rooting the phone has no effect on the quality of the camera/camcorder
or it's options, features and specs.

If you stick with Samsung Touchwiz Note 3 based custom roms here in
this forum you will not see or find any degradation in the camera at all.

Good luck!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread