Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,363 Members 44,527 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CFAUTOROOT not work for me

Tip us?

jolly52
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Angry CFAUTOROOT not work for me

HI I apologize for my english .... have international galaxy note N9005 SM-updated (unfortunately) to version 4.4.2 VERSION N9005XXUGNG1 I had already done with cf root autoroot and everything ok. now with upgrade to this version GNG1 does not work. in practice, even if you install supersu and after modification to write to external card the device starts to block almost all applications as well as those with playstore google syncs contacts and samsung account and those I've tried several times, the only solution to be back with odin version stok GNG1 please give me a help to have root now be counter knox 0-1 thanks and sorry for my english

tomijac16
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolly52 View Post
HI I apologize for my english .... have international galaxy note N9005 SM-updated (unfortunately) to version 4.4.2 VERSION N9005XXUGNG1 I had already done with cf root autoroot and everything ok. now with upgrade to this version GNG1 does not work. in practice, even if you install supersu and after modification to write to external card the device starts to block almost all applications as well as those with playstore google syncs contacts and samsung account and those I've tried several times, the only solution to be back with odin version stok GNG1 please give me a help to have root now be counter knox 0-1 thanks and sorry for my english
What's your odin ver. ?

jolly52
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomijac16 View Post
What's your odin ver. ?
thanks for replay my version it's 3.0.9 and super su instal bat when modify text for write on extra SD device go to( tilt....)

tomijac16
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolly52 View Post
thanks for replay my version it's 3.0.9 and super su instal bat when modify text for write on extra SD device go to( tilt....)
Try again this
https://www.copy.com/s/k4wgXlXmM4ji/...xx-smn9005.zip .. debugging and unknown source turn IT on I think that helps. I just did .. my English is poor. . :\ sorry