Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,481 Members 54,289 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Charging slowly, 325 mA with original port 450 mA with new port. Battery replaced, he

Tip us?

RawwwwwrxD
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Charging slowly, 325 mA with original port 450 mA with new port. Battery replaced, he

My TMO Note 3 has been charging slowly, 6+ hours. I got a new port and battery. It's never been dropped bad or disassembled until now, I shower with it, but I leave it on the side where water doesn't get on it. Galaxy charging current gives me 450 mA with the new charging port on all USB 3.0 connectors (Xbox one, PC) and I've swapped 5+ cables. I've also bought a new battery and it's the exact same thing. I could've sworn the first day with the new port it charged fine, but maybe that's just me. USB 2.0 is like 300 mA, horrible. It charges slowlyyy. I don't know what to do, I've also charged it while off to no avail. PLEASE HELP (notice the new usb port charges 125 mA faster)

ac3theone
Old
Thanks Meter 148

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RawwwwwrxD View Post
My TMO Note 3 has been charging slowly, 6+ hours. I got a new port and battery. It's never been dropped bad or disassembled until now, I shower with it, but I leave it on the side where water doesn't get on it. Galaxy charging current gives me 450 mA with the new charging port on all USB 3.0 connectors (Xbox one, PC) and I've swapped 5+ cables. I've also bought a new battery and it's the exact same thing. I could've sworn the first day with the new port it charged fine, but maybe that's just me. USB 2.0 is like 300 mA, horrible. It charges slowlyyy. I don't know what to do, I've also charged it while off to no avail. PLEASE HELP (notice the new usb port charges 125 mA faster)
Get a better quality charger, i use the iPhone charger, just replace the iPhone cable with the note 3 Cable and I get 1800mah sometimes 1200mah
Phones:
-HTC Mytouch 4g Slide
-Samsung Galaxy S2 T-989
-Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT- I9520
-Boost Mobile Samsung Transform Ultra

celderic
Old
Thanks Meter 188
With the stock charger and cable.. i get 1200mA with the screen on, and 1800 with it off.