Question [Q] Confused by all the different models - What's the best one for this?

I've been reading for a while now and I am still confused about all the different models available. It looks like all international models are bundled together here and I find it difficult to tell what's for what model. This is what I am trying to accomplish: buy an unlocked, non-carrier Note 3 that runs CM 11 to use with AT&T. These are my concerns/remarks:

1 - I am fine without LTE on AT&T;
I realize that The T-mobile version would be ideal for me, but it's way too expensive to buy new and I am tired of hearing stories of people buying it used just to find out afterwards that the phone is not fully paid for and it gets blocked. Also, I haven't been able to find a used one that wasn't damaged or worn out in some way.

2 - I don't want any carrier version of the phone;
All locked and there's no way around it. And not the T-Mobile one because of #1.

3 - It needs to have an unlocked/unlockable bootloader and run CM 11;
This is an absolute requirement.

4 - I'd rather have a Snapdragon version;
I always hear better comments about the Snapdragon version over the Exynos one since way back when. I'm not really sure this belief is true.

5 - If there are more AOSP ROMs for it, great, but it's not necessary;
If CM runs fine, I don't really need anything else.

6 - I don't care at all about KNOX or warranty stuff;

7 - I'd like to take advantage of lower pricing now that the Note 4 is coming out.

I see lots or ROMs here and even CM itself, but because they are all jumbled together here, I can never tell which model they are for specifically. If you can help me with that, it would be absolutely awesome. Thank you.