Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,688 Members 41,743 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help !! odin just stuck in Initialization..

Tip us?
 
mrlee21
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default help !! odin just stuck in Initialization..

help i cant flash with odin just stuck in Initialization..
and i cant go to recovery mode... and if i try to flash stock rom or cwm into odin and just stuck
pls help me...
this message in odin ..
<ID:0/003> Added!!
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Initialzation..

pls how to fix it...
 
meawww
Old
#2  
meawww's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 449
Posts: 371
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Rome

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlee21 View Post
help i cant flash with odin just stuck in Initialization..
and i cant go to recovery mode... and if i try to flash stock rom or cwm into odin and just stuck
pls help me...
this message in odin ..
<ID:0/003> Added!!
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Initialzation..

pls how to fix it...
Have you installed the usb drivers of samsung?
 
mrlee21
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by meawww View Post
Have you installed the usb drivers of samsung?
yes i already installed and i try to install it again but same stuck in odin again
i try to take off batery,sd card , sim card and still stuck again...


pls help me sir...
 
meawww
Old
#4  
meawww's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 449
Posts: 371
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Rome

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlee21 View Post
yes i already installed and i try to install it again but same stuck in odin again
i try to take off batery,sd card , sim card and still stuck again...


pls help me sir...
Stuck on loading file? does odin recognize the phone?
 
mrlee21
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by meawww View Post
Stuck on loading file? does odin recognize the phone?
in odin my note detected [COM3] pls check this pic...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot_2014-08-27_150036.png
Views:	91
Size:	195.0 KB
ID:	2913875  
 
meawww
Old
#6  
meawww's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 449
Posts: 371
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Rome

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlee21 View Post
in odin my note detected [COM3] pls check this pic...
try to use Odin3 v3.09
 
mrlee21
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by meawww View Post
try to use Odin3 v3.09
still not run and stuck again with odin v3.09...

and i try to flash stock rom still same just stuck Initialzation..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Snap.png
Views:	70
Size:	157.0 KB
ID:	2913883  
 
meawww
Old
#8  
meawww's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 449
Posts: 371
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Rome

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlee21 View Post
still not run and stuck again with odin v3.09...

and i try to flash stock rom still same just stuck Initialzation..
Remove your battery couple of min then boot to download mode again
 
mrlee21
Old
#9  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by meawww View Post
Remove your battery couple of min then boot to download mode again
i already try it to remove the battery but odin still stuck...

i'm really stressed now huahaha..
 
meawww
Old
#10  
meawww's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 449
Posts: 371
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Rome

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlee21 View Post
i already try it to remove the battery but odin still stuck...

i'm really stressed now huahaha..
Last try remove ur sim card and sd card > boot phone into download mode > open odin as admin

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes