FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

UK EE Network which Roms

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By john09121, Junior Member on 18th May 2014, 09:35 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi
Can someone help me I live in the UK and would like to know if there is anybody else out there on the EE network that use Roms on their Note 3, if so can you tell me which Roms to use I have been on xda-developers and I see roms for T-Mobile and other networks but I am not sure which to use, please can someone point me in the right direction.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. HELP

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 stock 4.4.2 rooted
Baseband: n9005xxuenc2
Build: n9005xxuend3
Kernel: 3.4.0-1168347
EE Network

19th May 2014, 06:15 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I have an unbranded unlocked phone from expansys and it works.
19th May 2014, 11:23 AM |#3  
Flag UK, Cumbria
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by john09121

Hi
Can someone help me I live in the UK and would like to know if there is anybody else out there on the EE network that use Roms on their Note 3, if so can you tell me which Roms to use I have been on xda-developers and I see roms for T-Mobile and other networks but I am not sure which to use, please can someone point me in the right direction.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. HELP

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 stock 4.4.2 rooted
Baseband: n9005xxuenc2
Build: n9005xxuend3
Kernel: 3.4.0-1168347
EE Network

I'm on the same network in the UK, and although rooted find that Xposed + Wanam Xposed + App Settings allows me to pretty much set up the phone the way I want it, without really needing to jump to a custom rom.

If you're wanting to try a rom, make sure it's for the N9005 and maybe has BTU selection as part of the installation. I was considering X-Note, CivZ, Assassin - there are loads to go at.

The Following User Says Thank You to pcoulson For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pcoulson Ad-Free
13th March 2016, 05:37 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hay, struggling with the same issue, was there ever a resolution to this?
21st April 2016, 12:18 PM |#5  
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 7

More
You can use any ROM that ends with hlte because your phone is international phone at the moment I'm using resurrection remix ROM. I live in UK and I have EE as well with a note 3 thanks
21st April 2016, 01:04 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 4,693

More
Its the modem and CSC that counts .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)