FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Region Unlock Code From Samsung

88 posts
Thanks Meter: 48

By sushrukh, Member on 19th August 2014, 06:46 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
If you are stuck with Note 3 Region Locked 4.4.2 where CF's RegionLock Away no longer works , you can try sending an E Mail to Samsung Germany / Samsung Austria for an unlock code to totally unlock your Europe region locked note 3....I have a Note 3 N9005...I got it with 4.4.2 installed so I couldn't install CF's RegionLock Away app because as you know the app doesn't work with 4.4.2...From the last few days I was searching like hell how to unlock my Note 3 so that I can use the phone in my home country India...Hundreds of XDA threads & several Google searches didn't yield any positive results...I didn't want to pay for the 3rd party unlock services because many people in this forums have mentioned that , even after paying for an unlock service , their phones still didn't get unlocked...

So, what i did was , I sent almost 10 E Mails to different European Samsung customer care department like Samsung Romania , Samsung Austria , Samsung Germany , Samsung Slovakia etc...

Today I received an unlock code from Samsung Austria , Samsung Romania & also from Samsung Germany...I know it's only one single code but i didn't want to wait for a long time to unlock my N9005...So, I contacted almost 10 Samsung European country's customer care departments...And today I received the unlock code from the above 3 mentioned Samsung customer care depts...

So, no need to pay for an unlock code...If you have a Europe region locked Note 3 , just send emails to Samsung Germany & Samsung Austria & you will get your unlock code within just 4-6 days...

I'm really happy that my N9005 is fully unlocked now...

Thanks for reading...

EDIT :-
Since there are huge number of messages coming in asking for the unlock req to Samsung, I have decided to post the format of the letter here in this thread..

So, read this post of mine here please :- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4&postcount=75
Last edited by sushrukh; 12th November 2014 at 05:31 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sushrukh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sushrukh Ad-Free

20th August 2014, 03:10 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Note 3 region unlock code
Hey, Can you send me a copy of the letter/request that you sent to Samsung? I am in the same situation and do not want to buy an unlock code if it will not work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushrukh

If you are stuck with Note 3 Region Locked 4.4.2 where CF's RegionLock Away no longer works , you can try sending an E Mail to Samsung Germany / Samsung Austria for an unlock code to totally unlock your Europe region locked note 3....I have a Note 3 N9005...I got it with 4.4.2 installed so I couldn't install CF's RegionLock Away app because as you know the app doesn't work with 4.4.2...From the last few days I was searching like hell how to unlock my Note 3 so that I can use the phone in my home country India...Hundreds of XDA threads & several Google searches didn't yield any positive results...I didn't want to pay for the 3rd party unlock services because many people in this forums have mentioned that , even after paying for an unlock service , their phones still didn't get unlocked...

So, what i did was , I sent almost 10 E Mails to different European Samsung customer care department like Samsung Romania , Samsung Austria , Samsung Germany , Samsung Slovakia etc...

Today I received an unlock code from Samsung Austria , Samsung Romania & also from Samsung Germany...I know it's only one single code but i didn't want to wait for a long time to unlock my N9005...So, I contacted almost 10 Samsung European country's customer care departments...And today I received the unlock code from the above 3 mentioned Samsung customer care depts...

So, no need to pay for an unlock code...If you have a Europe region locked Note 3 , just send emails to Samsung Germany & Samsung Austria & you will get your unlock code within just 4-6 days...

I'm really happy that my N9005 is fully unlocked now...

Thanks for reading...

The Following User Says Thank You to trini1980 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift trini1980 Ad-Free
20th August 2014, 03:40 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Kolkata

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trini1980

Hey, Can you send me a copy of the letter/request that you sent to Samsung? I am in the same situation and do not want to buy an unlock code if it will not work.

Check your inbox...
The Following User Says Thank You to sushrukh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sushrukh Ad-Free
22nd August 2014, 04:29 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:

Check your inbox...

Hey i would also like to do the same, can you please show me what you sent then and how exactly you unlocked it. thanks
22nd August 2014, 05:27 PM |#5  
Flag Australia
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I have the same problem, but I can use my N9005 with GSM model instead of 4G

Can I request the unlock code as well? thanks,
22nd August 2014, 05:51 PM |#6  
OP Member
Flag Kolkata

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nayanwaghmare

Hey i would also like to do the same, can you please show me what you sent then and how exactly you unlocked it. thanks

Sent the details to your inbox...Thanks!
22nd August 2014, 05:55 PM |#7  
OP Member
Flag Kolkata

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinnn

I have the same problem, but I can use my N9005 with GSM model instead of 4G

Can I request the unlock code as well? thanks,

If you can use your local SIM card with your N9005, then your Note 3 is already unlocked...I don't have clear idea why you can't use 4G...If your network provider provides you 4G LTE signal & you don't know how to connect to an LTE signal in your N9005 or if the LTE doesn't work , try changing the network mode to 4G ONLY using a software called " Advanced Signal Status " from Google playstore...
23rd August 2014, 02:20 AM |#8  
Flag Australia
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:

If you can use your local SIM card with your N9005, then your Note 3 is already unlocked...I don't have clear idea why you can't use 4G...If your network provider provides you 4G LTE signal & you don't know how to connect to an LTE signal in your N9005 or if the LTE doesn't work , try changing the network mode to 4G ONLY using a software called " Advanced Signal Status " from Google playstore...

thank you, actually, many guys have the same situation with me in my country, the IMEI and SN will be changed if we update to 4.4.2, and will unable to use again if we try to change the IMEI,

And seems my N9005 is from Germany

Mod Edit – Some content removed
Last edited by ronnie498; 25th August 2014 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Mod Edit
23rd August 2014, 04:38 AM |#9  
Flag DUBAI/INDIA
Thanks Meter: 654

Donate to Me
More
Do not expose your imei & s/n in forum, delete it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jdomadia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jdomadia Ad-Free
23rd August 2014, 05:56 AM |#10  
Flag United States of Faisalabad
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Guys, im on the same boat. I lost my IMEI and after a month time, finally recovered it back. But prob is,now i cannot use 2G network, only 3G works wid my mobile now..

Please help!!!
24th August 2014, 04:13 AM |#11  
Vinnitsa
Thanks Meter: 1,606

Donate to Me
More
Hey, I need it also. Can you kindly send me a copy of the letter that you sent to Samsung, and also the email addresses of these customer care departments.

Thanks so much!.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)