Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,344 Members 53,803 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] need help, my note 3 cant connect to 3g or lte

Tip us?
 
d3m0nyo666
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 15
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default [Q] need help, my note 3 cant connect to 3g or lte

can anyone help me bout my galaxy note 3 n9005, got this problem with my data connection, i cant get 3g or 4g signal, i only got E connection, but when i try my sim card to other cellphones i can get H connection, i already checked my settings in my note 3 and all of it is right. hope someone can help me here. thanks
 
d3m0nyo666
Old
#2  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 15
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default help

hope someone can help me
 
saf8
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 17
Join Date: Sep 2010
اhi
it is ok go to setting more networks
mobile networks
network mode
chose wcdma/gsm

usually what u r talking about it should be on gsm only
 
d3m0nyo666
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 15
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default sir

im already using lte/wcdma/gsm in my settings but the only signal it gives is E, but when i try my simcard to other device it can give H signal. is it a hardware problem? or software?
 
ddogishere
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 127
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3m0nyo666 View Post
im already using lte/wcdma/gsm in my settings but the only signal it gives is E, but when i try my simcard to other device it can give H signal. is it a hardware problem? or software?
Hmm sound like weak Signal strength. Do you get ok internet speed?
 
d3m0nyo666
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 15
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default sir

very weak signal coz im only getting E on my note 3 n9005 but if i use a different device using the same simcard and location im getting H connection, i think there's a problem with my note3. do you know if there's a solution in this problem? thanks
 
vndnguyen
Old
#7  
vndnguyen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 696
Posts: 1,707
Join Date: Sep 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3m0nyo666 View Post
very weak signal coz im only getting E on my note 3 n9005 but if i use a different device using the same simcard and location im getting H connection, i think there's a problem with my note3. do you know if there's a solution in this problem? thanks
Enter *#2263# (*#BAND#) and see which option is selected?
 
d3m0nyo666
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 15
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default sir

this are the options
1 automatic
2 wcdma band reference
3 gsm band reference
4 lte band reference
5 wcdma / gsm only
6 lte / wcdma only
7 lte / gsm mode only

and the one im using is automatic(lte/wcdma/gsm)
 
d3m0nyo666
Old
#9  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 15
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default sir

tried using lte band reference but my network signal lost,
then tried using lte/wcdma only and again my network signal lost.
then last thing i tried is lte/gsm and the result is still the same got only E on my data.

pls help me. thanks
 
vndnguyen
Old
#10  
vndnguyen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 696
Posts: 1,707
Join Date: Sep 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3m0nyo666 View Post
tried using lte band reference but my network signal lost,
then tried using lte/wcdma only and again my network signal lost.
then last thing i tried is lte/gsm and the result is still the same got only E on my data.

pls help me. thanks
Check the APN settings for 3G connection? Ans compare them with the another phone.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes