Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Error Upgrading to Custom Roms?

OP RimmoPal

5th August 2014, 07:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
Hello people, i am wanting to upgrade to the 'Heisenberg' Rom for samsung galaxy note 3, i have a n900 and apparently it is possible, however i keep getting the same error of installation aborted everytime, the gapps go on but not the rom, i am using philz recovery and i rooted with auto root, could it be that i have to wipe the whole phone, like i really dont want to but is that why? id prefer to keep everything on it but please advise/ help , i also turned off the verification signature thing, and it still wont help???

Thanks.
5th August 2014, 10:44 PM   |  #2  
Flag Kladno
Thanks Meter: 73

388 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RimmoPal

Hello people, i am wanting to upgrade to the 'Heisenberg' Rom for samsung galaxy note 3, i have a n900 and apparently it is possible, however i keep getting the same error of installation aborted everytime, the gapps go on but not the rom, i am using philz recovery and i rooted with auto root, could it be that i have to wipe the whole phone, like i really dont want to but is that why? id prefer to keep everything on it but please advise/ help , i also turned off the verification signature thing, and it still wont help???
Thanks.

Do you have the newest version of Philz?
Or broken file. Try to re-download
6th August 2014, 03:49 AM   |  #3  
Flag Toronto, ON (Hong Kong S.A.R.)
Thanks Meter: 1,730

2,300 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks.

Isn't Heisenberg an AOSP rom? You said you have an N900 and that means that you can't use it..

Where's the link to show you?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk VIP
6th August 2014, 08:54 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by verny94

Do you have the newest version of Philz?
Or broken file. Try to re-download

not sure but i have tried the latest version of clockworkmod and twrp and still nothing and different versions of the rom, nothing?
6th August 2014, 09:55 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholaschum

Isn't Heisenberg an AOSP rom? You said you have an N900 and that means that you can't use it..

Where's the link to show you?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk VIP

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2696993 theres the link to the rom

but iv seen people give tutorials on how to do it? im sure you can?
6th August 2014, 10:24 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 329

333 posts
Quote:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2696993 theres the link to the rom

but iv seen people give tutorials on how to do it? im sure you can?

You cannot use this or any other AOSP ROM on n900.
The Following User Says Thank You to jisoo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread