Error Upgrading to Custom Roms?

Search This thread

RimmoPal

Sep 9, 2013
Hello people, i am wanting to upgrade to the 'Heisenberg' Rom for samsung galaxy note 3, i have a n900 and apparently it is possible, however i keep getting the same error of installation aborted everytime, the gapps go on but not the rom, i am using philz recovery and i rooted with auto root, could it be that i have to wipe the whole phone, like i really dont want to but is that why? id prefer to keep everything on it but please advise/ help , i also turned off the verification signature thing, and it still wont help???

Thanks.

verny94

May 30, 2014
Kladno
www.instagram.com
Hello people, i am wanting to upgrade to the 'Heisenberg' Rom for samsung galaxy note 3, i have a n900 and apparently it is possible, however i keep getting the same error of installation aborted everytime, the gapps go on but not the rom, i am using philz recovery and i rooted with auto root, could it be that i have to wipe the whole phone, like i really dont want to but is that why? id prefer to keep everything on it but please advise/ help , i also turned off the verification signature thing, and it still wont help???
Thanks.

Do you have the newest version of Philz?
Or broken file. Try to re-download :)

nicholaschum

Substratum Development Leader / Inactive RT
Feb 3, 2011
University of Toronto
plus.google.com

Thanks.
Isn't Heisenberg an AOSP rom? You said you have an N900 and that means that you can't use it..

Where's the link to show you?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk VIP

Top Liked Posts