[Q] Freezing and Rebooting

OP steelflex201

3rd September 2014, 12:22 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I bought a note 3 last week from Verizon and it constantly froze with static lines going across the screen or would randomly reboot. I took it back and they replaced it and not even five minutes after getting it it did it again.i made sure to deactivate it from continuous WiFi scanning and the guy said that my Gmail had a virus on it.so I had to make a new one because when i sign in with it it caused my phone to become infected so he factory reset the phone and the problem consists but once or twice a day as compared to every 10 minutes.

So I was wondering if it's possible for the email thing to actually happen and what I can do to fix this to stop freezing and rebooting. It's currently running 4.4.2
3rd September 2014, 12:38 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Also when i have to pull the battery my browser switches the position of the bookmark tab and new window tab.
3rd September 2014, 06:10 PM   |  #3  
Flag monaco
Thanks Meter: 701

1,490 posts
More
Try to use your phone 1 day without signing your Gmail account after factory reset
Maybe you should flash stock
13th September 2014, 03:46 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
I tried factory reseting it and didn't log into anything but it would still do it once a day at least. Also the roaming notification is constantly up but I'm not roaming.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread