Default help needed: install.zip for rom only

Hello,

ive made a custom kernel for Cyanogenmod 11 and Galaxy Note 3 to add drivedroid usbdrive mode and "usb keyboard" support. Now i want to give something back and want to share my kernel. The problem: i dont know how to build a install.zip for kernel only installation. Has anyone a template zipfile where i can add the kernel ? At the moment iam pushing the kernel with adb to my device, but i think its much easier for most to do this via recoveryimage.

Ive found some templates for other devices, but all contains some binaries from google and i dont know if this files are compatible with the SM-9005.

best regards and thank you for support.

EDIT: will this work ? I used the original fullversion auf cm11 install.zip and removed all other think i dont think i need for new kernel:

Quote:
assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "hltexx" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "hltexx" ||
getprop("ro.product.device") == "hltespr" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "hltespr" ||
getprop("ro.product.device") == "hltetmo" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "hltetmo" ||
getprop("ro.product.device") == "SM-N900T" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "SM-N900T" ||
getprop("ro.product.device") == "hltecan" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "hltecan" ||
getprop("ro.product.device") == "hlteatt" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "hlteatt" ||
getprop("ro.product.device") == "hltevzw" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "hltevzw" ||
getprop("ro.product.device") == "hlteusc" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "hlteusc" ||
getprop("ro.product.device") == "hlte" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "hlte" || abort("This package is for \"hltexx,hltespr,hltetmo,SM-N900T,hltecan,hlteatt,hltevzw,hlteusc,hlte\" devices; this is a \"" + getprop("ro.product.device") + "\".");

package_extract_file("boot.img", "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/boot");