FORUMS

[Help][Urgent] Flashed wrong model files

2,132 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,359

By ebs512, Senior Member on 11th August 2015, 05:32 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So thinking I bought a Sprint Galaxy Note 3 (n900p) on Swappa turned out to be an international galaxy note 3 (n9005) which I didn't realize until I flashed the n900p bootloader and used the cf one click root method. I have twrp installed but my bootloader is for n900p (Sprint). What can I do to get the proper bootloader and files flashed as I don't want to brick my device by using the sprint unroot method incase it doesn't work? Main issue I have is my phone loses LTE when I go in a building but picks back up when I go outside. The default radio baseband is Japan and when I switch to USA get LTE permanently but cannot receive/send text messages. After a period of time on the USA radio band, I will lose all bar signals in my status bar and it will show up empty. Ideas?

Sent from my Note 3 using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by ebs512; 11th August 2015 at 05:43 AM.

11th August 2015, 02:13 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 110

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebs512

So thinking I bought a Sprint Galaxy Note 3 (n900p) on Swappa turned out to be an international galaxy note 3 (n9005) which I didn't realize until I flashed the n900p bootloader and used the cf one click root method. I have twrp installed but my bootloader is for n900p (Sprint). What can I do to get the proper bootloader and files flashed as I don't want to brick my device by using the sprint unroot method incase it doesn't work? Main issue I have is my phone loses LTE when I go in a building but picks back up when I go outside. The default radio baseband is Japan and when I switch to USA get LTE permanently but cannot receive/send text messages. After a period of time on the USA radio band, I will lose all bar signals in my status bar and it will show up empty. Ideas?

Sent from my Note 3 using XDA Free mobile app

Flash stock rom for 05. With odin.
12th August 2015, 05:20 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Austin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny1991

Flash stock rom for 05. With odin.

Tried that got secure check fail sbl1 upon flash

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app
12th August 2015, 11:04 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 110

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebs512

Tried that got secure check fail sbl1 upon flash

I think it has something to do with the bootloader. Some steps to be taken in odin. If someone else can answer.
12th August 2015, 01:19 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Austin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny1991

I think it has something to do with the bootloader. Some steps to be taken in odin. If someone else can answer.

Was wondering since I have sprint bootliader flash sprint stock even thought international phone?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread