Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,728 Members 43,786 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help? sm-n900a nc2 bricked

Tip us?

ncard
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help? sm-n900a nc2 bricked

I tried to install Phils cwm touch using twrp, its a sm-n900a nc2 and it keeps saying there is software not autharized by at&t was found on your phone please power off your device and go to the nearest at&t store for help
I cant seem to find the right odin files for nc2 and every mlg build ive tried says binary invalid when i try to flash... any help???

xclub_101
Old
Thanks Meter 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncard View Post
I tried to install Phils cwm touch using twrp, its a sm-n900a nc2 and it keeps saying there is software not autharized by at&t was found on your phone please power off your device and go to the nearest at&t store for help
I cant seem to find the right odin files for nc2 and every mlg build ive tried says binary invalid when i try to flash... any help???
N900A is a slightly-different version of Note 3, so you should pay more attention and look first in the correct forum - this one is the International Note 3 forum, while you should focus on the specific AT&T Note 3 forum:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-3-att

You can probably write back stock AT&T ROM with Odin but any ROMs will be ONLY by using something like SafeStrap.

Bottom line - READ MORE, do stuff only after you understand you are doing.
N9005 Universal Root De La Vega / Mobile Odin Pro, Knox 0x0, MJ7