Ask a question

No registration required

Help? sm-n900a nc2 bricked

OP ncard

11th July 2014, 09:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I tried to install Phils cwm touch using twrp, its a sm-n900a nc2 and it keeps saying there is software not autharized by at&t was found on your phone please power off your device and go to the nearest at&t store for help
I cant seem to find the right odin files for nc2 and every mlg build ive tried says binary invalid when i try to flash... any help???
11th July 2014, 11:13 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 331

1,144 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncard

I tried to install Phils cwm touch using twrp, its a sm-n900a nc2 and it keeps saying there is software not autharized by at&t was found on your phone please power off your device and go to the nearest at&t store for help
I cant seem to find the right odin files for nc2 and every mlg build ive tried says binary invalid when i try to flash... any help???

N900A is a slightly-different version of Note 3, so you should pay more attention and look first in the correct forum - this one is the International Note 3 forum, while you should focus on the specific AT&T Note 3 forum:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-3-att

You can probably write back stock AT&T ROM with Odin but any ROMs will be ONLY by using something like SafeStrap.

Bottom line - READ MORE, do stuff only after you understand you are doing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread