Ask a question

No registration required

[Q]Help No Sound after Flash new ROM

OP japahideki

12th August 2014, 12:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
Hello I'm from Brazil and after installing the Rom OMEGA v21 on my N9005, I'm no sound, I tried to install the Stock ROM Odin and unsuccessfully tried a copy of the original rom a bit older and also unsuccessfully tried to install ja 3 types of custom rom and also without success ...

the entire system has no sound, no music plays, does not emit any sound, everything else works .. what can I do? my internet here is around 4 MB download, 1GB then each takes about 1 hour .. I'm trying the whole day tidying up, can someone help me? now installed the Rom downloaded by SamMobile N9005XXUENA2, please help me.
Last edited by japahideki; 12th August 2014 at 12:54 AM.
12th August 2014, 01:45 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by japahideki

Hello I'm from Brazil and after installing the Rom OMEGA v21 on my N9005, I'm no sound, I tried to install the Stock ROM Odin and unsuccessfully tried a copy of the original rom a bit older and also unsuccessfully tried to install ja 3 types of custom rom and also without success ...

the entire system has no sound, no music plays, does not emit any sound, everything else works .. what can I do? my internet here is around 4 MB download, 1GB then each takes about 1 hour .. I'm trying the whole day tidying up, can someone help me? now installed the Rom downloaded by SamMobile N9005XXUENA2, please help me.

I found a Solution i just downloaded a GSM modem from Omega Files and flash via odin, now sounds back but i have a Question, I still have 4G signal even made flashing GSM modem? where I live does not have 4g signal just in the city center.

Sorry for this trouble and my english im japanese living in Brazil !

I'm a Newbie, Really really sorry, but living and learning.
Last edited by japahideki; 12th August 2014 at 01:49 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread