FORUMS

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

How to remove "Back" "Home" and "Tasks" at bottom

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By kotox, Junior Member on 5th July 2014, 02:22 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi!

I am running X-Note rom on my Note 3.

All of a sudden i have gotten that annoying bottom "navigation" buttons with "Home" "Back" and "Tasks" !! Also called Soft buttons i think...
How on earth do i remove this again, i have tride everything i feel

How spmeone can i help me! It was nopt there at first, so i must have touched some settings or something in the Rom...

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by kotox; 5th July 2014 at 03:03 PM.
 
 
5th July 2014, 03:06 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag HCMC
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotox

Hi!

I am running X-Note rom on my Note 3.

All of a sudden i have gotten that annoying bottom "navigation" buttons with "Home" "Back" and "Tasks" !! Also called Soft buttons i think...
How on earth do i remove this again, i have tride everything i feel

How spmeone can i help me! It was nopt there at first, so i must have touched some settings or something in the Rom...

Thanks in advance!

Use X-tranformer to remove it. Disable navigation and enable two hardware buttons
5th July 2014, 03:51 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi!


I did that now, but now the two buttons "On the phone" does not work....Hmmm The two hardware buttons i mean...
What to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhai2pth

Use X-tranformer to remove it. Disable navigation and enable two hardware buttons

5th July 2014, 04:38 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag HCMC
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotox

Hi!


I did that now, but now the two buttons "On the phone" does not work....Hmmm The two hardware buttons i mean...
What to do?

When u use it show 3 question, follow answers:
1: DISABLE
2: ENABLE
3: ENABLE
Reboot
If not work, reflash X-note. 100% solved
5th July 2014, 04:40 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Yes, i did that, and the soft key buttons are gone, but the buttons on each side of my hard "home" button does not work..... Hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhai2pth

When u use it show 3 question, follow answers:
1: DISABLE
2: ENABLE
3: ENABLE
Reboot
If not work, reflash X-note. 100% solved

5th July 2014, 04:48 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag HCMC
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotox

Yes, i did that, and the soft key buttons are gone, but the buttons on each side of my hard "home" button does not work..... Hmmm

So reflash your X-note is the best way
5th July 2014, 07:10 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
When i do that, will that delete all settings i have made on my phone, or hopefully just "Reset" this button problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhai2pth

So reflash your X-note is the best way

6th July 2014, 03:42 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag HCMC
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotox

When i do that, will that delete all settings i have made on my phone, or hopefully just "Reset" this button problem?

Yes. Dont forget full wipe before reflash
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes