OnePlus Indian Ban Lifted, Android One Expanding – XDA TV

Android 5.0.1 Lollipop is available for the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet! That and … more

Nvidia and Robotics w/ Barrett Williams – XDA:DevCon 2014

Robotics continues to dominate our videos from this years XDA:DevCon 2014 in … more

Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q]LenovoReaper Folder

OP iicecube

23rd October 2014, 05:25 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
This a folder used for the advertising built into any one of the "Lenovo Groups" apps available in the Google Play Store such as SHAREit "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lenovo.anyshare.gps&hl=en"
which if you have installed and later removed any of "Lenovo Groups" you can safely remove this folder.
19th November 2014, 04:35 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Clock Lenovo reaper
am having the same issue with my Nexus 5 running Lollipop. When i installed and removed themer app, am getting this kind of folder with a did file having size about 31 bytes. It is coming again and again even after deleting and all my folders were having a .nomedia file in it automatically. while after connecting to my PC am unable to access any of my personal files like photos audio messages , everything is blank. I dnt know why, may be its a virus or worm. I even done factory data reset still the problem persists. please help with any solution
9th December 2014, 12:43 PM   |  #13  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 1

25 posts
More
I now have this folder on my phone. No idea where it can from. I have a Samsung not a lenovo. SDmaid doesn't pick it up as a corpse. It's a mystery.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread