[Q]LenovoReaper Folder

Search This thread

iicecube

Mar 4, 2014
Hi recently just notice a new folder keep created but not too sure which app is making this "lenovoReaper" folder in my note3..
Its come with a file "DID" wihich is 31byte only.
Does anyone came across this mind telling me what is the actual app created this folder? :)

Last edited:

iicecube

Mar 4, 2014
Hmm I using default camera from my note 3 and gallery without installing any app unless the default is creating it?
Can anyone confirm with me?

iicecube

Mar 4, 2014
Bump does anyone really have this folder?
I really hope someone happen b4 can tell me what the app create it?

iicecube

Mar 4, 2014
Still no answer at all? Am I the only one having this stupid and irritating folder on my note 3?

B3311

Feb 16, 2011
Gelderd End, 1974
Having googled Lenevoreaper - and why didn't you do that, by the way? Too much effort? - it seems to be a game. And however many times you bump your post, if no-one else has replied, they don't have it, irregardless of what you believe. So accept it.

Why so many antivirus apps? Do they conflict? 3 seems like overkill.

iicecube

Mar 4, 2014
Having googled Lenevoreaper - and why didn't you do that, by the way? Too much effort? - it seems to be a game. And however many times you bump your post, if no-one else has replied, they don't have it, irregardless of what you believe. So accept it.

Not to make thing too complicated, I did Google for it but it's didn't came out anything related to this folder.. FYI I had no games installed at the moment so it won't be the reason for it.. I installed 3 different cleaner softwares as 2 of them for malware/virus and last one is just cach/junk files cleaner.. I also did tried uninstall 3 cleaner apps but still it auto created the folder itself, factory reset and even done re install OS also non of them work..

I wonder is this folder a android system folder as I'm using 4.4.2 NE4.

Reactions: B3311

paradj

Oct 23, 2014
This a folder used for the advertising built into any one of the "Lenovo Groups" apps available in the Google Play Store such as SHAREit "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lenovo.anyshare.gps&hl=en"
which if you have installed and later removed any of "Lenovo Groups" you can safely remove this folder.

Reactions: Merdeke

Nobdi

Nov 18, 2014
Lenovo reaper

am having the same issue with my Nexus 5 running Lollipop. When i installed and removed themer app, am getting this kind of folder with a did file having size about 31 bytes. It is coming again and again even after deleting and all my folders were having a .nomedia file in it automatically. while after connecting to my PC am unable to access any of my personal files like photos audio messages , everything is blank. I dnt know why, may be its a virus or worm. I even done factory data reset still the problem persists. please help with any solution

nusantara

Oct 3, 2008
Manila
I now have this folder on my phone. No idea where it can from. I have a Samsung not a lenovo. SDmaid doesn't pick it up as a corpse. It's a mystery.

This a folder used for the advertising built into any one of the "Lenovo Groups" apps available in the Google Play Store such as SHAREit "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lenovo.anyshare.gps&hl=en"
which if you have installed and later removed any of "Lenovo Groups" you can safely remove this folder.

Yes! Thank you, this was very puzzling. Definitely from ShareIt app.

hotshotnp

Jan 24, 2015
Regarding lenovoreaper folder

Hi recently just notice a new folder keep created but not too sure which app is making this "lenovoReaper" folder in my note3..
Does anyone came across this mind telling me what is the actual app created this folder? :)
Hey there, i too had same problem. I googled it ..... And i came to know that lenovo's ShareIt app creates that folder........I suggest you to uninstall that app ...your problem will be solved .....i read somewhere about this.... ...

Miru14

May 28, 2015
ME TOO

this folder also appears in my phone. Sony Xperia Ultra Z
i keep on deleting this folder but it always returns :D

im not using any lenovo app

please contact me if some fix came up. thanks :)
korny_hehehe@yahoo.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Not to make thing too complicated, I did Google for it but it's didn't came out anything related to this folder.. FYI I had no games installed at the moment so it won't be the reason for it.. I installed 3 different cleaner softwares as 2 of them for malware/virus and last one is just cach/junk files cleaner.. I also did tried uninstall 3 cleaner apps but still it auto created the folder itself, factory reset and even done re install OS also non of them work..

I wonder is this folder a android system folder as I'm using 4.4.2 NE4.