FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

[Q]LenovoReaper Folder

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By iicecube, Junior Member on 29th August 2014, 10:06 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd October 2014, 04:25 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
This a folder used for the advertising built into any one of the "Lenovo Groups" apps available in the Google Play Store such as SHAREit "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lenovo.anyshare.gps&hl=en"
which if you have installed and later removed any of "Lenovo Groups" you can safely remove this folder.
The Following User Says Thank You to paradj For This Useful Post: [ View ]

19th November 2014, 03:35 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Clock Lenovo reaper
am having the same issue with my Nexus 5 running Lollipop. When i installed and removed themer app, am getting this kind of folder with a did file having size about 31 bytes. It is coming again and again even after deleting and all my folders were having a .nomedia file in it automatically. while after connecting to my PC am unable to access any of my personal files like photos audio messages , everything is blank. I dnt know why, may be its a virus or worm. I even done factory data reset still the problem persists. please help with any solution
9th December 2014, 11:43 AM |#13  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I now have this folder on my phone. No idea where it can from. I have a Samsung not a lenovo. SDmaid doesn't pick it up as a corpse. It's a mystery.
30th January 2015, 06:14 PM |#14  
Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradj

This a folder used for the advertising built into any one of the "Lenovo Groups" apps available in the Google Play Store such as SHAREit "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lenovo.anyshare.gps&hl=en"
which if you have installed and later removed any of "Lenovo Groups" you can safely remove this folder.

Yes! Thank you, this was very puzzling. Definitely from ShareIt app.
4th February 2015, 04:12 PM |#15  

More
I have it as well. Looks like it came with shareit app.
16th March 2015, 10:06 AM |#16  

More
Lenovo reaper
I believe that this folder is created by software shareit as it is sponsored by lenovo corp.
24th April 2015, 01:46 PM |#17  

More
First, you tell me. Do u have share it and do u useit
24th April 2015, 07:28 PM |#18  

More
Regarding lenovoreaper folder
Quote:
Originally Posted by iicecube

Hi recently just notice a new folder keep created but not too sure which app is making this "lenovoReaper" folder in my note3..
Its come with a file "DID" wihich is 31byte only.
Does anyone came across this mind telling me what is the actual app created this folder?

Hey there, i too had same problem. I googled it ..... And i came to know that lenovo's ShareIt app creates that folder........I suggest you to uninstall that app ...your problem will be solved .....i read somewhere about this.... ...
28th May 2015, 03:38 AM |#19  

More
ME TOO
Quote:
Originally Posted by iicecube

Hi recently just notice a new folder keep created but not too sure which app is making this "lenovoReaper" folder in my note3..
Its come with a file "DID" wihich is 31byte only.
Does anyone came across this mind telling me what is the actual app created this folder?

this folder also appears in my phone. Sony Xperia Ultra Z
i keep on deleting this folder but it always returns

im not using any lenovo app

please contact me if some fix came up. thanks
korny_hehehe@yahoo.com
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread