No registration required

Lightflow & Swapps app keeps force closing

OP TagYouRPregnant

6th July 2014, 03:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
Hello!

I have an AT&T Note 3 running on root and I've noticed that my Lightflow & Swapps app keeps automatically force closing at random times in the day.... this never happened before until I decided to root my phone, and even then, in the beginning everything was running smoothly. Any idea of what could be causing this? I am using the NOVA launcher but I wouldn't see why that would cause an issue... and on Kitkat 4.4, I'd appreciate anyone's input!
7th July 2014, 03:07 AM   |  #2  
Flag Guildford
Thanks Meter: 353

1,872 posts
More
Get rid of lightflow! It just sucks up your battery!

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
7th July 2014, 03:26 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyjay

Get rid of lightflow! It just sucks up your battery!

Do you recommend an alternative app that does the same? It's never given me any battery issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app
7th July 2014, 03:32 AM   |  #4  
Flag Guildford
Thanks Meter: 353

1,872 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TagYouRPregnant

Do you recommend an alternative app that does the same? It's never given me any battery issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

Me personally, I recommend none because they all drain battery. How much usage do you get out of your battery before you have to charge it? I get around 1d 8hrs with moderate usage.

7th July 2014, 04:09 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyjay

Me personally, I recommend none because they all drain battery. How much usage do you get out of your battery before you have to charge it? I get around 1d 8hrs with moderate usage.

From what I do, it actually does last me a while but I do have to charge it when I am at work. From 9 to about 3:30p.m I have to charge it because it's at 10% due to me watching Netflixs all through my work shift, including lunch, while also texting back and forth whenever I need to. My shift ends at 5:30, so by then it's at 100% because I started charging it around 3:30p.m. On a day like the weekend, I hardly use my phone at all since I have my PC so my batter life lasts a really long time without me having to charge it by the end of the day and even then I have about 60%. On a day where I am up and about, my batter lasts me till about 40% all day until I have to charge it. I hope that makes any sense. I don't pay much attention to my battery life since all I use my phone for is netflixs while I am at work and SOMETIMES some gaming, but not all the time. I also hardly call or text anyone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread