Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Lightflow & Swapps app keeps force closing

OP TagYouRPregnant

6th July 2014, 03:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Hello!

I have an AT&T Note 3 running on root and I've noticed that my Lightflow & Swapps app keeps automatically force closing at random times in the day.... this never happened before until I decided to root my phone, and even then, in the beginning everything was running smoothly. Any idea of what could be causing this? I am using the NOVA launcher but I wouldn't see why that would cause an issue... and on Kitkat 4.4, I'd appreciate anyone's input!
7th July 2014, 03:07 AM   |  #2  
speedyjay's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Guildford
Thanks Meter: 353
 
1,872 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Get rid of lightflow! It just sucks up your battery!

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
7th July 2014, 03:26 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyjay

Get rid of lightflow! It just sucks up your battery!

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Do you recommend an alternative app that does the same? It's never given me any battery issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app
7th July 2014, 03:32 AM   |  #4  
speedyjay's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Guildford
Thanks Meter: 353
 
1,872 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TagYouRPregnant

Do you recommend an alternative app that does the same? It's never given me any battery issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

Me personally, I recommend none because they all drain battery. How much usage do you get out of your battery before you have to charge it? I get around 1d 8hrs with moderate usage.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
7th July 2014, 04:09 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyjay

Me personally, I recommend none because they all drain battery. How much usage do you get out of your battery before you have to charge it? I get around 1d 8hrs with moderate usage.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

From what I do, it actually does last me a while but I do have to charge it when I am at work. From 9 to about 3:30p.m I have to charge it because it's at 10% due to me watching Netflixs all through my work shift, including lunch, while also texting back and forth whenever I need to. My shift ends at 5:30, so by then it's at 100% because I started charging it around 3:30p.m. On a day like the weekend, I hardly use my phone at all since I have my PC so my batter life lasts a really long time without me having to charge it by the end of the day and even then I have about 60%. On a day where I am up and about, my batter lasts me till about 40% all day until I have to charge it. I hope that makes any sense. I don't pay much attention to my battery life since all I use my phone for is netflixs while I am at work and SOMETIMES some gaming, but not all the time. I also hardly call or text anyone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes