Lock screen music widget problem

OP laxanoulis1

18th August 2014, 02:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Serres
Thanks Meter: 56

252 posts
More
I have a problem with my lock screen music widget. 2 days ago it was OK and now when I play music from my phone and I press the power button to turn on the screen, it show this screen instead of the widget(watch the picture below)... And then I have to swipe from right to left to find the widget, and every time i change the track, it goes again to the same screen(with the "add widget" button) and then i have to swipe again.

Any ideas how to fix it?

screen
Last edited by laxanoulis1; 19th August 2014 at 09:13 AM.
22nd August 2014, 10:30 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Serres

252 posts
More
Up
23rd August 2014, 07:48 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 12

127 posts
It looks like it's a widget problem, try uninstalling & disabling any lockscreen widget to see if that will rectify the problem.
23rd August 2014, 04:08 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Serres

252 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddogishere

It looks like it's a widget problem, try uninstalling & disabling any lockscreen widget to see if that will rectify the problem.

I did disable the Multiple widgets from lock screen now it's ok, but i don't have the music widget. So, now, when i play music and press the power button to turn on the scren, the background is the album cover, but i see the clock/weather widget(normal). So i think the problem is on the multiple widget/music widget. If i don't find any solutions, i will reset my device and see if it works.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread