No registration required

[Q] Had MI9 and now "mysteriously" NB4...PLS HELP

OP DirtTrash

20th July 2014, 11:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
More
This really pissed me off because I got the AT&T message "asking" me if I want to upgrade to NB4 and I declined. Then after I declined it showed update successful...WTF?!?! So now after two days of research and one attempt at reverting I am back to where I left off, exactly where I left off.

Please someone give me some good news. Am I able to revert back to MI9?? And please don't reply if your answer is going to be "someone told me", "I heard", or anything else along those lines. I was able to find a page that shows how to revert to MJ5 but one of the download links is broken.

Please excuse if you are offended by the above context but I know I'm not the only person who has lost MI9 and ROOT. Only difference between myself and them is my raging PTSD, and I am VERY PISSED OFF!!!

Again, pls help.
21st July 2014, 07:08 AM   |  #2  
Flag Toronto, ON (Hong Kong S.A.R.)
Thanks Meter: 1,600

2,189 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtTrash

This really pissed me off because I got the AT&T message "asking" me if I want to upgrade to NB4 and I declined. Then after I declined it showed update successful...WTF?!?! So now after two days of research and one attempt at reverting I am back to where I left off, exactly where I left off.

Please someone give me some good news. Am I able to revert back to MI9?? And please don't reply if your answer is going to be "someone told me", "I heard", or anything else along those lines. I was able to find a page that shows how to revert to MJ5 but one of the download links is broken.

Please excuse if you are offended by the above context but I know I'm not the only person who has lost MI9 and ROOT. Only difference between myself and them is my raging PTSD, and I am VERY PISSED OFF!!!

Again, pls help.

You cannot downgrade to previous iterations of firmwares. Especially a full firmware downgrade.

Also, if you want to ask these kinds of questions for your N900A, don't ask it in the N9005 forums, you most definitely will not get a firm answer because we expect you to have an N9005 with an unlocked bootloader. Go to the AT&T Note 3 XDA forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to nicholaschum For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread